The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Been done. Maybe he went back to that mall.

I'm going to show up at that mall and sag my pants.
White, glow-in-the-dark distracting booty and all and see how much attention it gets.

Who bets I'll get stopped by somebody within say... 10 minutes.
No?
3-1 odds I get stopped in 25 minutes.
Any takers?

No?
I'm whiiiiiiiiiiiite and several days younger than 40... I could be a hoodlum...

OK- who gives the odds I will be stopped by somebody sagging my pants within two hours of that mall?
Anybody? My pic is in the MemberZone- you can see how hood I am.

I bet I could walk back and forth in that mall with my pants sagging from the moment it opens to the second it closes and nobody would approach me.
Guaranteed.

That's how I feel about that incident.

jrumann59

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/25/bryant-video-if-it-exists-comes-from-a-wal-mart-surveillance-camera/ said:
Someone in position to rule it out needs to do so, or the rumor will continue to linger.

Sorry but exactly who would that be God, POTUS, Roger Goodell, how do you prove a negative.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Question: Who started this story on Dez & a bombshell video? I suspect it was Rapport or Florio. If it proves to be false, I’d like to see reputable journalists rip those behind this story. Your take Bob?

Bob Sturm: I am all against poor journalism, but from the get-go, there has been massive amounts of leaks out of Valley Ranch on Dez for it to be made up by the Insiders of this league. The Cowboys, it seems, had an issue with the player and wanted the public to know what they were dealing with so they leak stuff out. This is pretty routine in sports, and again, as much as I would like to blame others for this, it surely appears this one was given to them by the organization. By the way, that very likely won’t ever allow for the franchise and the player to be great friends in the future.

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...train-bryants-relationship-with-cowboys.html/

Frozen700

Reaction score
I have no clue how schefter has been "working on this since september" and still hasn't found anything. what's the hold up? why does he think it will change soon if it's been this long? I don't think it's far fetched to question the validity of that claim.

Careful. You'll be called a Dez lover, and Star protector speaking this way.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I'm going to show up at that mall and sag my pants.
White, glow-in-the-dark distracting booty and all and see how much attention it gets.

Who bets I'll get stopped by somebody within say... 10 minutes.
No?
3-1 odds I get stopped in 25 minutes.
Any takers?

No?
I'm whiiiiiiiiiiiite and several days younger than 40... I could be a hoodlum...

OK- who gives the odds I will be stopped by somebody sagging my pants within two hours of that mall?
Anybody? My pic is in the MemberZone- you can see how hood I am.

I bet I could walk back and forth in that mall with my pants sagging from the moment it opens to the second it closes and nobody would approach me.
Guaranteed.

That's how I feel about that incident.

LMAO You might get offers, you know the ladies that walk the malls for exorcise.;)
I'm old fashion with that though. Could care less about color, pull yer friggin pants up. No one wants to see your boxers.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...train-bryants-relationship-with-cowboys.html/

Terrible way to do business.
I would like to believe Jerry is slightly more savvy than that.

I would like to believe that...

Danger

Reaction score
I have no clue how schefter has been "working on this since september" and still hasn't found anything. what's the hold up? why does he think it will change soon if it's been this long? I don't think it's far fetched to question the validity of that claim.

What I find disturbing is that Schefter has been searching for a video for six months that could possibly ruin a person's career all for clicks and headlines.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I cannot imagine that this isn't a stretch. It would be really messed up for them to do this, and it would screw their future with him, anyway. So what's the point? If you didn't want to keep him, just let him walk.

I really hope this isnt true, or its bye bye Dez, he wouldnt even want to re sign here, and i wouldnt blame him. But with Jerry's track record of treating his players like family i doubt its true

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
What I miss, this is the problem, you can't go to any other threads cause you miss some thing in this thread.