The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Can we at least see the trailer, maybe the poster? Who's doing the soundtrack to this "Dez movie" this thing is reaching Star Wars 7 anticipation!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Or as my Grandmother would say- "Who the hell thinks looking like Lucille Ball is a good thing? Tell that woman to step outside til I'm done shopping.".
I loved that woman...

Mine floated in to Ellis Isle. I was never really sure what she was talking about. I sure knew when se was mad though.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
As ridiculous as this whole thing is, i must say, the threads based around this contain some of the BEST one liners i have ever seen on CZ.

sbark

Reaction score
Must not exist.........would've won an Oscar the other night for best documentary.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I am exceedingly proud of him if this is what he has indeed done.
It's tough as heck cutting the people you called friends (especially if it had been for years) off so that you can grow as a human being.

Now if THIS is true- this man Dez Bryant should be garnering our praise.
Not suspicion.

If he is indeed expunging the cancers out of his life:
I am damn Proud of this Man. This has to be hard for him (if true).

And from me that means something since my surname is Proud and is something my family makes a big deal out of.
If your name is Proud- you damn well better be proud of something.

I have plenty to be proud of, but the more that's coming out as time goes by on this subject- I'm more and more proud of Dez by the second.
Dispute me.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I am exceedingly proud of him if this is what he has indeed done.
It's tough as heck cutting the people you called friends (especially if it had been for years) off so that you can grow as a human being.

Now if THIS is true- this man Dez Bryant should be garnering our praise.
Not suspicion.

If he is indeed expunging the cancers out of his life:
I am damn Proud of this Man. This has to be hard for him (if true).

And from me that means something since my surname is Proud and is something my family makes a big deal out of.
If your name is Proud- you damn well better be proud of something.

I have plenty to be proud of, but the more that's coming out as time goes by on this subject- I'm more and more proud of Dez by the second.
Dispute me.

I agree that this is not an easy task especially with his background and upbringing or lack there of