The offensive line . . .

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Barbarino said:
I see Rack was banned, was it cuz he got called a Turd?

i didn't relize this was the ranch.

Look Ill admit that my response was overboard but it certainly wasnt without warrant.

You dont discuss things with Rack you get to listen to him tell you what he thinks as he ignores your assertions and calls you pet names. He seems to think this is merited due to him having played division 2 ball at some college and it gets old really really fast.

Barbarino

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Look Ill admit that my response was overboard but it certainly wasnt without warrant.

You dont discuss things with Rack you get to listen to him tell you what he thinks as he ignores your assertions and calls you pet names. He seems to think this is merited due to him having played division 2 ball at some college and it gets old really really fast.

He broke the rules. He deserves to be banned.

You broke the rules. You deserve to be banned.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Barbarino said:

I'm sure Fuzzy has been warned...by a moderator

Rack

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:

He had me on ignore. Now I get to ignore him .. forever. Or perhaps just a week.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Barbarino said:

Ive found it best to allow the mods to do what they do and not try and tell them what is what. If they have issue with me im sure i will hear from them. Perhaps you and you 7 posts should take note.

Barbarino

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I'm sure Fuzzy has been warned...by a moderator

usually flame posts get deleted.

just wondering if it's now ok to run wild like at the ranch.

Barbarino

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Ive found it best to allow the mods to do what they do and not try and tell them what is what. If they have issue with me im sure i will hear from them. Perhaps you and you 7 posts should take note.

Oh you're one of "those".

You think you're better then other people cuz you have more posts. How cute.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
It seemed to me that Flo was getting beat and borderline holding on almost every passing down in the second half. And the ones that were called killed us.

cowboyed

Reaction score
wileedog said:
The D was on the field for 34 minutes, largely because of Bledsoe's ineptitude. Of course they are going to wear down. ANd excpet for one drive in the 4th, its not like Jax was marching up and down the field the whole game, they were being aided by stupid penalties and good field position thanks to Drew's INTs.

No, its not ALL Drew's fault. BUt if I wanted to point at one thing which started the train deraliment and let it spiral, I would certainly pick him before I came close to mentioning the offensive line.

Not only did the offense's ineptitude lead to the defense being on the field so long, but so did the defense's ineptitude of allowing first downs at the Jaguars will. Our Oline performed marginally, and there were only a few incidences of run blocking effectively.

When I left the stadium some of the Jaguars players were quoted as telling the local sports show host that in the second half it seemed we didn't want to be there anymore, thus the Jags felt the rest of the second half was going to be a cakewalk.

From my vantage point it seemed the Jags in the second quarter started and were playing a little faster and with more intensity than we were. It never let up, until the waning moments of the game when we got a little life back.

wileedog

Reaction score
Barbarino said:

If its against the rules to call a sanctimonius turd a sanctimonius turd, then I'll take the banning with Fuzzy as well.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Barbarino said:
Oh you're one of "those".

You think you're better then other people cuz you have more posts. How cute.

No I am actually not one of those. If you were to discuss football I would be more than happy to take what you say by its merit and not the post count.

My point was that you basically start an account here and seem to only to be interested in telling the mods how to do their jobs. Its not a good way to get a good reputation especially considering its not likely you know the dynamics of the personalities at work being new.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
... the o-line had alot of difficulty towards the end of the game.

There was a couple of incidents with Flozell in the second half. First was the sack on Bledsoe where he didn't even get out of his stance until a full second after the lineman got going and second was his false start. Seem to be the focus issues again which have plagued him throughout his career.

He's a tough nut to understand. ADD or ADHD. I don't know for sure.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
wileedog said:
If its against the rules to call a sanctimonius turd a sanctimonius turd, then I'll take the banning with Fuzzy as well.

Thanks mang. Im glad to see im not the only one.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
davidyee said:
... the o-line had alot of difficulty towards the end of the game.

There was a couple of incidents with Flozell in the second half. First was the sack on Bledsoe where he didn't even get out of his stance until a full second after the lineman got going and second was his false start. Seem to be the focus issues again which have plagued him throughout his career.

He's a tough nut to understand. ADD or ADHD. I don't know for sure.

I really think it was a combo of not only Flo starting to get winded, when youre tired you make mistakes, but also we were playing from behind most of the second half and they knew we were more likely to pass.

He does have a tendency to jump but hopefully it was more of him being tired and less of him being jumpy.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I would strongly suggest that some need to read paragraph three of the "Posting Guidelines."