The official big fat The Jones are inept and screwing up this team in FA thread **merged**

Sully

Reaction score
Well....well....well...

Here we are once again Cowboy shoppers. How many years/decades has this once proud franchise been doing this act?

Cowboys in cap problems, get rid of players(for little to nothing) and then shop at your local blue light special (ie: K-mart) to try and fill all the holes in the roster. Like K-Mart, that has died, the Jones Family continues to kill the franchise.

But never fear brain dead Dallas fans because certain players, on the team, will post nice stats (personal things), in order to get paid, but in the end, the team will not produce a single playoff win.
Only the Lions and the Browns have produced less playoff win THIS DECADE than the Dallas Cowboys.

So the last flavor is now Micah Parsons, who is already frustrated at the franchise for losing so many players and in a few years, will leave the Cowboys to truly pursue a SuperBowl chance some where else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sully

Reaction score
Not going to lie... this post hurts to write.

I was scratching my head with tagging Dalton Shultz.
I was scratching my head with cutting Cooper. Trading seemed smarter. But then to only get a 5th??? (Something is better than nothing, but Cooper is better than a 5th)
I was coming around when we re-upped Gregory and Hooker and Tank... I thought... ok we get Cooper off the cap. Good young talent at WR. Ok, ok...

Then Gregory reverses course. We seem so shocked by it we have no backup plan and now we are floundering.

Releasing Collins outright. :eek:

**** This has been going on for 26 years.....who is surprised ?

I think it's safe to say. This team has crapped the bed this offseason.

birdwells1

Reaction score
I don’t understand why fans are having a heart attack because the Cowboys released Collins. This guy has stolen money the last two seasons. The Cowboys should have released him after that mess with not taking drug tests. It appears the Cowboys are finally getting tough on players. That is a good thing.

The goal is to win a super bowl not to get tough with players.

Bigdog

Reaction score
This is not even Kmart shopping any more. We are shopping at the 99 cents store.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not going to lie... this post hurts to write.

I was scratching my head with tagging Dalton Shultz.
I was scratching my head with cutting Cooper. Trading seemed smarter. But then to only get a 5th??? (Something is better than nothing, but Cooper is better than a 5th)
I was coming around when we re-upped Gregory and Hooker and Tank... I thought... ok we get Cooper off the cap. Good young talent at WR. Ok, ok...

Then Gregory reverses course. We seem so shocked by it we have no backup plan and now we are floundering.

Releasing Collins outright. :eek:

I think it's safe to say. This team has crapped the bed this offseason.
this had to happen, people dont realize it, but 2021 was the dallas version of "ALL IN"
Now they cant keep all those guys due to overpaying dak, keeping and way overpaying elliot, paying too much for DL and Amari, and they were going to overpay RG.
and with bad coaches, none of those guys made a difference in 2021, especially in the wc game.
Amari did catch a td pass, RG tackled a OL and other penaltys lol yeah lets resign him for 70 million ! DL didnt do much, elliot was pitiful, and Dak was for most of the game
a not very good qb.

So they knew last year they would have to cut some guys loose this year, I think elliot will make 18 mil this season lol, and dak around 27 mil? and it will get worse in 23.
Lael should have been traded last year, and since they didnt might as well cut him, or put him at LG where he should have been all along. Conner W. should have been traded last year
If they could have got some picks last year for those guys then they have more picks in 22 draft. they could have got more for amari last year too.

JOnes boys are in the "fix it" mode now, no plans lol just fix it, and get in playoffs, and keep team relevant!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The goal is to win a super bowl not to get tough with players.
Win a Super Bowl with Gregory and Collins?:laugh::banghead: Collins almost derailed are season by bribing a tester. Gregory has been a part time player for 7 years. Yeah they would have led us to the Super Bowl.:facepalm:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
One cannot rebuild when the foundation is made up of Garbage.......

Who are the 4 cornerstones??
1.Dak :p
2.Ellliot :eek:
3.Lambo_O was almost RG! :p
4.DL :oops:
:laugh:
These are the guys making all the money , except lamb, and he will get a huge extension regardless of his performance on field.

d_cowboy31

Reaction score
At least in years past it was justified because we actually didn't have any cap space and mostly signed our own free agents. This year we have let half the team walk and have the second most cap space in the league! This is nonsensical.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I get it. And my expectations were not high in the frst place.

What I don't get is that free agency just began and there are SO many good players left.
Plus we have the entre draft as well.

It's way premature to say this is the lineup that will enter the season.
All this whining has gotten so old.
At least wait until we have a final roster to cry about it

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who are the 4 cornerstones??
1.Dak :p
2.Ellliot :eek:
3.Lambo_O was almost RG! :p
4.DL :oops:
:laugh:
These are the guys making all the money , except lamb, and he will get a huge extension regardless of his performance on field.

What we have here is having the unfortunate luxury of witnessing a rebuild with a most inept Captain at the helm.
Yes, Captain Prescott scuttled one cargo of talent and now he's going for a 2nd.
Good times at Big D......:banghead:
Wakashio-sinking-2-Mobilisation-Nationale-Wakashio.056a39.jpg

Mannix

Reaction score
I know that its against the rules to make threats against people on here....but I swear to God, if I hear Chuckles say "we like our people" after this Chernobyl mess settles....I'll just say now, that its been a pleasure knowing y'all.:thumbup:

Mannix

Reaction score
At least in years past it was justified because we actually didn't have any cap space and mostly signed our own free agents. This year we have let half the team walk and have the second most cap space in the league! This is nonsensical.
What cap??? There is no *******cap!!! Except for ONE team.