Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

bigE79

Reaction score
In the dak poll,I said no if I was happy with dak as the QB,my reasoning is I can't trust him in big games,I was proven correct, unfortunately...this nightmare has to end at some point..3 straight 12 win seasons and nothing to show for it,but I guarantee he comes back in the best shape of his life and is super duper pissed with honey poured all over him.

Ken

Reaction score
Shocking...Dak has the longest thread in a game where our defense was eviscerated.

khiladi

Reaction score
The INT problem happens when Dak is asked to read the whole field, the implication is you have to play a dumbed down offense with him. That’s the problem, because as soon as you face a team with any modicum of talent, the offense stinks. It only looks better on paper because the defense generates TOs.

KB1122

Reaction score
We passed on Levis, even though he was presumably the highest player on our draft chart when our pick came. We had a moment of clarity and traded for Lance and then ..... didn't play him a single down.

And here we are again.

We can continue to fool ourselves for another 20 years about the quality of our quarterbacks. But if we want a change, it starts at QB1.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
We need another Bill Walsh around here. Didn't matter if your name was Montana or Rice, when your value fell, you were gone