Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Dak is seriously one of the most perplexing QBs in the league. He clearly can play the position, but there’s something that’s just missing when it comes to tough opponents. This loss was not all on him, but ultimately he is the guy and I think a decision needs to be made moving forward to consider another option even if we regress in the short term. This just is not working the proof is there at this point
Yep, its the lack of composure and ability to forget the bad play and adversity. As soon as things start going wrong (or chases a deficit, or needs a late TD) he can't step up. This is compounded in play-offs as he knows there's no tomorrow....he's just one of those that cant perform under ultimate pressure (though excellent in less clutch scenario's/games).

GINeric

Reaction score
When you’re the highest paid player on the team you saddle up and do your best to carry the team not throw pick sixes.

Yeah the pick 6 was bad, REAL bad, but the first int was a pass interference.

Ken

Reaction score
When you’re the highest paid player on the team you saddle up and do your best to carry the team not throw pick sixes.
When you put so many resources into the defensive side(Elite)of the ball....you get at least a few stops.

All qbs have pick 6's.

Blue64

Reaction score
Yeah and Dak will see the media for his exit remarks and say it wasn’t his best game… blah, blah, blah…
And you Dak lovers will believe when he says he’ll be better next year

JJ will sign him to a massive extension and all will be good in Big D until next January

This team culture, the players and coaches but especially the owner who thinks he knows everything but knows nothing… will be the same as it’s been the last 30 years

Garbage….

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
AQB after 3 seasons should be a OC by trade and experience. If a QB in his 8th season doing the same rookie mistakes and keeps falling on his face in the big games, then this is WHO HE IS. IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN MAN!!!!! move on if you really want to win.

At the end , the old dog is still around and nothing gonna change.

:cool:

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Dak cannot win big games and McCarthy cannot discipline and motivate. Why is this so shocking. After 3 consecutive playoff rejections, why the surprise?? Not getting it.

Darkhound

Reaction score
i
Who cares if someone hates you for dissing dak.

Only idiots would defend him.
ohhh do not get me wrong
I PITTY many of the idiots here who

1 live on past glories
2. think dak is elite
3. think this team will gein a SB in the next 10
4. who keep dreaming

Bunch of morinic fools in this form.
Hopefully they will wake up