Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Mannix

Reaction score
Sooooooooooooo tired of the people who state that "Dak needs to be smarter"....he is what he is....this was year EIGHT....as someone said earlier, he is a mental midget, and that isn't changing. It's time to move on!!!!!!!!!!

sbark

Reaction score
Just hope Jerry is bold.. .in whatever he does, be bold. Cant fear failure.... cause he got that now

McMicah

Reaction score
I just don’t know how anyone can say that Dak is great. He can’t handle a zone defense, can’t throw with anticipation, can’t throw accurately (especially deep). Good grief guys, he can’t even throw the ball away in obvious scenarios.

Even if you can convince me he’s great 2 out of 3 games, that will never win you a superbowl so why keep trying? It’s been 8 years. It’s not coaching, not offense, not weapons, not OLine…..it’s him.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Dak is good enough to win some games bue he's also bad enough to break everyone's hearts. He is what he is. A 4th round QB that took advantage of Romo going down and ran with it. He's never going to win a Super Bowl. Even if he had Randy Moss, T.O, Michael Irvin and Jerry Rice all playing receiver, he'd find a way to crap the bed and lose in the playoffs. He just isn't the guy and never will be.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Where is mr “ the thing about Purdy …..” i need his take on tonight. Next time we see him will be next september to remind us Dak is top 3 qb