Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope some of you guys can find some washed-up qb on YouTube who says the loss of the game wasn't on dak. like usual...Heck if Cowherd said it wasn't daks fault you guys who hate him would be posting the crap out of it. :D Where's emoji guys at? holding their dak doll tight and crying themselves to sleep. Low IQ losers.....

Ken

Reaction score
Dak did nothing in this game, he threw two picks and didn't score until we were down 27-0, anything after that is meaningless, we were shut out in the period of the game where it actually mattered. I cannot believe some of you still defend this guy just because the defense and coach are also terrible, are you his mom or something?
Game wasn't over at 27-0. I know you are probably in the group of fans who quit after the first play but we scored 10 points and the defense olay'd again.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Get a new head coach and if he wants to start fresh at the QB position by getting rid of Dak then let him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope some of you guys can find some washed-up qb on YouTube who says the loss of the game wasn't on dak. like usual...Heck if Cowherd said it wasn't daks fault you guys who hate him would be posting the crap out of it. :D Where's emoji guys at? holding their dak doll tight and crying themselves to sleep. Low IQ losers.....
Today was the final Chapter in the Dak saga and heck even the few remaining Dak lovers know it.
No debate here the verdict is in BIG TIME!

Ken

Reaction score
So, you're OK w/ your QB tossing two picks in the 1st half and scoring all of 7 points? Man, at some point the truth just has to be too glaring to miss.
The first one was a PI. You can choose to disagree and be wrong...that's fine.

2nd one was doing what they did all year...go to Ceedee. Problem was it was a tendency and they had something for it.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dak needs to start fresh next season ,

fire MM , cut pollard and most of the OL , and bring in good players around him .

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Game wasn't over at 27-0. I know you are probably in the group of fans who quit after the first play but we scored 10 points and the defense olay'd again.
It was over. Dak isn’t a comeback QB, especially down that much. He’s always been a conservative QB. He could’ve easily had two more picks this game that the defenders just dropped in their hands.