Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

bigE79

Reaction score
The thing with Dak is, his lack of talent is obvious when playing against good QBs. Dak isn't accurate, doesn't have a cannon, and lacks football IQ compared to other talented QBs. As long as he is here, we will always "blame" something because he sure as heck can't overcome. Green Bay is a bad team and their best Corner went down early and we still couldn't move the ball untill GB pit in the backups lol
He had Tolbert open for a sure TD but instead throws to a double covered CD,the dude cannot read a defense to save his life,and the stupid sacks he takes just because he's not smart enough to throw the damn ball away.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I am not going to ask anyone to rewatch that disaster of a game. But only watch the very first GB drive. They had a shot at Dak on sideline. When I saw it, I said to myself, this guy looks like a student who is about to enter an exam that he is not sure he studied enough for, or someone applying for a job interview that he knows he doesn't qualify for.

I am writing it now, because after what we saw, I remember how he looked SCARED from the start.

:cool:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not going to ask anyone to rewatch that disaster of a game. But only watch the very first GB drive. They had a shot at Dak on sideline. When I saw it, I said to myself, this guy looks like a student who is about to enter an exam that he is not sure he studied enough for, or someone applying for a job interview that he knows he doesn't qualify for.

I am writing it now, because after what we saw, I remember how he looked SCARED from the start.

Yelp, I was like oh crap

KB1122

Reaction score

I actually saw that and thought, this game is over. We're going to lose.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Well one thing is for certain. Dak is not elite. Elite Quarterbacks don't do what they did today.

You fellas want to know if Dak has elite arm talent or not? Let me ask you something? Has Dak's arm ever looked the way Jordan Love's looked today?

Not only is the answer to that question a no. It's a resounding no.
Love is a top 6 qb … Dak is not

starman22

Reaction score
Hey...this is your favorite time of the year. Enjoy the wallow.
This should be all of ours favorite time of the year, it's been a long time since it has been.

Even though our defense sucked, make sure you get your Dak defense out there. It was 27-0 before our offense, led by Dak decided to show some life.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
He stunk it up during this game although he was not the only one.
If you want to vent about dak, this is the thread for you.
DAK SUCKS. And he was the biggest reason for the suckage today. This team is very different when it jumps up in front early and that they did not do. Led by Dak. He finally piled up his stats when the game was lost and GB went into prevent.