Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It was over. Dak isn’t a comeback QB, especially down that much. He’s always been a conservative QB. He could’ve easily had two more picks this game that the defenders just dropped in their hands.
What is the actual number of interceptions & ones that should have been? I turned it off in the third but thought i had already seen another 3-4 that shoulda\coulda?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Well one thing is for certain. Dak is not elite. Elite Quarterbacks don't do what they did today.

You fellas want to know if Dak has elite arm talent or not? Let me ask you something? Has Dak's arm ever looked the way Jordan Love's looked today?

Not only is the answer to that question a no. It's a resounding no.
This is well said!

DaleMc

Reaction score
Dak is a decent QB but not a quality QB. I have been saying it since he started, he is not the answer, he plays like a deer in headlights in big games, he is not clutch and makes way to many mistakes. I don't believe he will ever win a SB let alone more than one playoff game. Love made him look like the rookie.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
What is the actual number of interceptions & ones that should have been? I turned it off in the third but thought i had already seen another 3-4 that shoulda\coulda?
I also turned it off near the middle of the 3rd but remember two almost picks hitting defenders in the hands. Even Olson mentioned them when they happened.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang, I thought this dak loser was better than Mahomes and Troy and about every quarterback that has played. oh, that was just the low-IQ dak lovers spouting that crap.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Dak isn't good enough to beat the best teams when the pressure is high. He doesn't have that calmness to him, he gets the yips and his throws are off and his in play processing goes to ****. We've seen this several times now. He had time to throw today, he missed throws, he missed open guys and he made poor decisions several times. Defense absolutely sucked but if he would have been an "elite QB" he could have balanced the game out at the beginning. Instead, he has the classic deer in the headlights stare, and he compounds the problem. He is not good enough to win a superbowl, its time to just come to grips with it and figure out how to move on. Hopefully Jerry hires a real coach, that real coach is frank about Dak's abilities and we move on. Next year might suck but at least we can not do this fraud dance til the lights come on in the playoffs.