Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

mknight21

Reaction score
DAK SUCKS. And he was the biggest reason for the suckage today. This team is very different when it jumps up in front early and that they did not do. Led by Dak. He finally piled up his stats when the game was lost and GB went into prevent.
We were down before he even touched the ball. Everybody sucked today

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Dak has to be perfect for this team to succeed. We’ve known that this entire year with the way the defense has played. You’ve got to step up in big games. He played a horrific first half. The pressure is there to score to keep your team in it but you just can’t throw picks like that. Another year full of stats and another 1st round loss. The team will need to reassess after a week of cooling off.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
This loss reminds me of the Cowboys fading under Laundry in the mid to late 80's. I remember my dad telling me the Cowboys needed to clean house and I didn't want to accept it as a foolish teenager. I couldn't imagine going on without TL but it was past time and my dad was right. It got worse first before the Cowboys ascended to winning 3 SB's in 4 years. But I understood that sometimes you have to break something down and build it back up to make any real progress. It just seemed so extreme to me at the time. With cap issues and personnel changes a strong possibility where do the Cowboys go from here?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope some of you guys can find some washed-up qb on YouTube who says the loss of the game wasn't on dak. like usual...Heck if Cowherd said it wasn't daks fault you guys who hate him would be posting the crap out of it. :D Where's emoji guys at? holding their dak doll tight and crying themselves to sleep. Low IQ losers.....
Dak was huge in the loss, but c'mon, Ferguson and Gallup were the only two Cowboys that showed up. No one on defense remotely gave any effort.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This loss reminds me of the Cowboys fading under Laundry in the mid to late 80's. I remember my dad telling me the Cowboys needed to clean house and I didn't want to accept it as a foolish teenager. I couldn't imagine going on without TL but it was past time and my dad was right. It got worse first before the Cowboys ascended to winning 3 SB's in 4 years. But I understood that sometimes you have to break something down and build it back up to make any real progress. It just seemed so extreme to me at the time. With cap issues and personnel changes a strong possibility where do the Cowboys go from here?
Your dad and I were in agreement.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
He had Tolbert open for a sure TD but instead throws to a double covered CD,the dude cannot read a defense to save his life,and the stupid sacks he takes just because he's not smart enough to throw the damn ball away.
You're not thinking like Dak.

Take a sack - "our offensive line sucks poor Dak"

Throw it away - "Dak is an accurate QB just look at his awesome stats and completion percentage"

Dak is the Alex Smith the Kansas City Chiefs had when they drafted Mahomes. Some people are smarter than others. Sadly, our GM would still be trying to win a SB with Alex Smith in that same situation

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I mean, he's not exactly wrong. This Dak thread is already at 18 pages and the Dan Quinn one is only at page 5. lol

Not saying Dak played great, but does the defense get a pass?
No, everybody sucked except Ferguson. Prescott is the most important player on the team, and he scored the first points with :00 time in the second quarter. Horrible pick six, pick in Dallas territory. HE SET THE TONE. So GB gets a TD on the opening drive? RESPOND. Let them know it’s your house and don’t back down. What happened? Little softie Dakota and company got down on their knees. I’m done with this franchise.