Just get rid of him

Anyway possible.

tank next season

Draft a real competent quarterback.

Keep drafting one until you hit.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
So at least you figured out the problem isn't Dak.

If you need perfection from your qb to win in the playoffs, there are other issues.

Let me help you...DEFENSE and running game.
He was a deer in headlights from his first snap. He missed a wide open Lamb on an easy crossing route and you could tell he was done.

He was hesitant, happy feet and inaccurate. Only when they backed off did he get into a rhythm.

You should be prepared for the Cowboys to give Lance a long hard look. Love was an absolute bust but turned himself around. Dak is a 4th round pick and Lance is a third overall pick. He’s going to get a long leash to prove himself and if he flashes even a little Dak is expendable.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice, more excuses for Dak.
You and others that agree with you are foolish. No one is saying that Dak had good or decent game. He stunk, but the team stunk as a whole. I never seen so many that act as if one turd smells better than another.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Can someone please respond with link on what the lead clown car driver Dak had to say about the game ? I just need closure at this point and too mentally tired to look it up lol

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I think dak is top 15 to 20 just don’t think the cowboys can win without a top 5 need a quarterback
The problem is that when you have a qb who is a 15 to 20 ranked guy and you pay him like a top 5 guy. Guys who are in the 15 to 20 rank need a great defense, great OLine, great running game. Basically you need what Trent Dilfer had.

zerofill

Reaction score
Dak is a very consistent at not being consistent.
Just roll the dice on what Dak is coming out of the locker room.

3GbjHn2.png

starman22

Reaction score
then we would trade Ceedee and the narrative would be “ Dak has no weapons “… around and around we go… one constant the last 8 years…
I don't disagree about Dak, but there is more than one constant, he sits in the owners box during the games.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Judging from Dak's post game presser: seems he's ready to move on if McCarthy is shown the door after this most recent (another) fail.

I say we make both a reality. He's not going to get it done here. He's just not.

Good QB, but he wilts in must-have games for this franchise. Maybe elsewhere with less W2W expectations he can.

So: with that in mind let's seek the coach/Qb combo that both have the cajones to get over the hump Dak won't- at least here in Dallas.

LocoBates

Reaction score
The problem is Dak has become desensitized to losing. Just another day at the office.
No, the problem is that the Team lose with him. I don't care if he feels terrible after a loss, the result for the Team would still be the same, they go home, GB advances in the Playoffs.
He can carelessly say "Add me to the list" or dramatically Cry a river, I don't care.

jay94

Reaction score
I believe in Dak, but today was horrible. I did not watch the 4q for what it's worth I knew the game was over.