Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

triplets_93

Reaction score

Dak Prescott: If Mike McCarthy’s on the hot seat, I should be, too​

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...ike-mccarthys-on-the-hot-seat-i-should-be-too

For what it’s worth, Prescott gave McCarthy a vote of confidence.

“He’s been amazing,” Prescott said. “I don’t know [McCarthy’s future] can be [in doubt], but I understand the business. In that case, it should be about me as well, honestly. That guy, I’ve had the season I’ve had because of him. This team has had the success they’ve had because of him. I understand it’s about winning the Super Bowl, and that’s the standard of the league and damn sure should be the standard of this place. I get it, but add me to the list in that case.”

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...ike-mccarthys-on-the-hot-seat-i-should-be-too

“He’s been amazing,” Prescott said. “I don’t know [McCarthy’s future] can be [in doubt], but I understand the business. In that case, it should be about me as well, honestly. That guy, I’ve had the season I’ve had because of him. This team has had the success they’ve had because of him. I understand it’s about winning the Super Bowl, and that’s the standard of the league and damn sure should be the standard of this place. I get it, but add me to the list in that case.”
Dak wants out .

snadler

Reaction score
Let Dak play out the last year of his deal and reassess next off season after another playoff failure, at least then he’s off the books with no dead cap space and maybe draft a QB by then

starman22

Reaction score
You and others that agree with you are foolish. No one is saying that Dak had good or decent game. He stunk, but the team stunk as a whole. I never seen so many that act as if one turd smells better than another.
I don't disagree with you that the defense was atrocious today, but to try to defend Dak is just astounding. You do realize that the offense got the ball after every score by GB? You do realize that it is well known that our defense is a "play with a lead defense"? You do realize that the offense didn't score until it was 27-0? Pick 6 and another already in easy fg range? Dak is by far the highest paid player on the team, as most qb's are, and he did not deliver.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Agreed. And this is a serious indictment of his much celebrated "leadership" cred

He does nothing to inspire or elevate his team. With his play, or otherwise
Because he's super rich now. Playoff wins or not. He's mega rich and set for life.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

This is the equivalent of a mob boss kissing your cheek before he orders a hit on you

He knows MM is the next body to burn on his altar. And he couldn't care less, as long as he gets his "market value" deal

btgboys41

Reaction score

His praise of coach Mac sounds very similar to his praise of Kellen when he left.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Is clear as daylight Dak does not have what it takes, the picks in the playoffs 2 last year, 2 this year.

He is a good player to have in the reg season, but not a post season winning QB, and specially not at that price. It is what it is.

If they extend him we will be seeing the same result every year for the next few seasons.

Roll with Lance, draft a QB and see what happens.