Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

theanimal23

Reaction score
In all seriousness, what's the situation we are in with Dak's contract going into this summer, and the following year?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dak has a one Playoff game win cap over his head, and it's not a guarantee he reaches his cap in any given year.

Surfguy

Reaction score
So, Dak has two playoff wins...the one over a hobbled and retiring Tom Brady. What was the other one?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Man Barstoll sports Twitter post is rough. Cant post it here, but it’s a picture of Dak and the caption “arse”. Oof

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't disagree with you that the defense was atrocious today, but to try to defend Dak is just astounding. You do realize that the offense got the ball after every score by GB? You do realize that it is well known that our defense is a "play with a lead defense"? You do realize that the offense didn't score until it was 27-0? Pick 6 and another already in easy fg range? Dak is by far the highest paid player on the team, as most qb's are, and he did not deliver.
No disagreement, but the same logic can be reversed pertaining to the defense. The pick six was the dagger, that is why I would eat the loss and get rid of Dak. I would also save money by not paying Parsons and thinking hard about paying Cee Dee.