Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
#
Exactly just like 2016
Disappeared the entire first half against a garbage secondary, then finally in the 4th started a comeback and everyone says "oh wow he played so great but the defense let us down just look at his yards." To his credit 2016 was closer, but he had literally the best run game and oline in football at the time.

Defense def sucked in both, but being paid that much to put your team in a hole almost every playoff sucks.
2018 played out the same way.

Dak 'To Little To Late' Prescott.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
#

2018 played out the same way.

Dak 'To Little To Late' Prescott.
that game annoys me to no end how many yards they ran all over us, two damn running backs with 100yds a piece, and still no answer to that this day.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Dak deserves just about every bit of criticism they will get for the next 8 months. You cant let a team with no pro bowlers come into your house and hang 48 on you. And while he dont play defense (man that dropped the ball) he is responsible for what he didnt do and that is handle that pressure and deliver.

Jipper

Reaction score
He’s terrible against good teams in big moments…the bigger the game the worse he plays …it’s wild

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
that game annoys me to no end how many yards they ran all over us, two damn running backs with 100yds a piece, and still no answer to that this day.
We had already lost when their running game came to the fore. They first of all took a 27-0 lead through the air (only 34 ish yards on the ground).

nobody

Reaction score
Well he needs to change his name because Samson was described as the wisest man in the Bible. And that tweet was written by a complete idiot. LOL

but if you look at his @, it's MSSTsurvivor.
Guy obviously has some connection to Mississippi State. maybe he was a 3rd string lineman on Dak's teams there and got to experience firsthand the incredible leadership and intangibles that we keep hearing about. It obviously had a lasting effect on him.
No. Samson was the strongest until Delilah had his hair shavedwhile he slept. Solomon was the wisest.

Brax

Reaction score
So speaks the 60+ year old high school band player. *sigh*
Romo sucks, White sucks, Meredith sucks, Aikmans a bus driver, you all need to find a new team because all the poor players Dak has to play with don’t compare to the all the All pro HOFs the other QBs played with. You haters suck Dak played at historically NFL level MVP stats. OL, WR, RB, Defense, ST, OC all let Dak down again come playoff time. There you go AC your standard end of season post highlighted for everyone. Poor Dak everyone ridiculing him for being down 48-16 but then the second team appeared and it was stats Prescott the garbage time king time to shine so you can post those stats. LMAO if it wasn’t so pathetic.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Everyone knows who is Durr durr durr durr is with the multiple stupid childish emojis ...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:dur dur dur.

Hasn't shown his face around here, was actually wanting to see a respectful response, I was wrong response for once rather than BS stats about somehow Dak was ever a top 5 in this league.

Mods, please note that I haven't called out any members name, so if I disappear peeps for a while just know it wasn't because I broke any rules.

Motorola

Reaction score
Here's the deal...2 Super Bowls with Staubach and 3 Super Bowls with Aikman. What did they have in common? HEISMAN TROPHIES and a pedigree of being able to perform in the clutch.
Aikman was not awarded the Heisman Trophy.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
ANd there it is, for all to see ladies and gentlemen!

It's not about the Cowboys, and it's not about wins or Lombardis.

It's about Dak for these people. As long as "Dak's the guy" and "Dak gets his", to hell with the team, to hell with winning championships, and to hell with success.

This is your poster child mentality for the people who have the UNMITIGATED GALL to question YOUR fanhood!
Call 'em what you want, Dak Stans, Dak Davidians, whatever term you use. This is who they are and they are not afraid to proclaim it.

And make no mistake, with their enablement and celebration of this nonsense that we witnessed last night, they are 100% just as much of the problem as Dak himself, or Jerry, or anyone else in that locker room.

What a shameful mentality, after that performance last night, to be openly celebrating and rejoicing gleefully in the prospect of extending this bum at record breaking dollars.
Tells you everything you need to know.

I can't wait for the pathetic post with the pictures of Dak and his family at Christmas time next year. Already looking forward to it. It would be hilarious, if it wasn't so sad.​

Bingo !!
AC and his loser brethren are a joke to the fanbase . They are not Cowboy Fans. They are DakTards