*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

RS12

Reaction score
Jane Slater said Garrett has said goodbyes to several staff members. Unable to post tweet.

Jipper

Reaction score
just got an alert that hes "saying goodbye and exchanging contact info".....sounds like the end is near!

Plankton

Reaction score

giphy.gif

willia451

Reaction score
Oh yes I will, trust me. I almost did it back in 2000 when I thought we (family) were moving to Tampa. Glad that didn't happen. I'm thinking about maybe the Texans. They have a cool logo

If I was going to switch (which I'm not) it would be to the Ravens. I just love everything about them. I love how they told Cleveland to shove it. I love how they draft. I love how tough and fast they always seem to be even in down years. Their coaches are top notch.

There is a lot to like about the Ravens.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think Jerry just wanted to make it look like he was considering keeping Garrett. Just part of letting him down easy and helping Garrett save a little face/reputation. I think Jerry wanted to keep it as friendly as possible because Garrett will be welcomed back in some other role whenever he wants it. The last thing Jerry wanted was to announce it as soon as possible.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
If I was going to switch (which I'm not) it would be to the Ravens. I just love everything about them. I love how they told Cleveland to shove it. I love how they draft. I love how tough and fast they always seem to be even in down years. Their coaches are top notch.

There is a lot to like about the Ravens.
Yeah everyone wants to switch to a team that’s winning

csirl

Reaction score
I think the delay/negotiations is over Garrett taking another job. Cowboys have a lot of good players hitting free agency. Any team that takes on Garrett will have an advantage re signing any players Garrett recommends. A team may even give him an assistants job to get Cooper etc.

From a players perspective, there may be loyalty to Garrett. Also, who wouldnt want to get overpaid to play in camp cupcake/Hotboyz mark 2 at another franchise?