*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I truly believe Jerry would miss out on hiring a coach for this team just to keep fans in the dark about Garrett for as long as he can. Jerry is that stubborn, that fickle, and that stupid. The GM of the Dallas Cowboys.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
THIS is just more stupid by the great jerrah...10 seasons and his son couldn't move the bar...dump his butt, off load the baggage assistants and get ahead of this mess....typical Jerry Jones fashion, day late and a Super Bowl short...

willia451

Reaction score
Yeah everyone wants to switch to a team that’s winning

At the moment. Yes. They are very good. But they made it that way in this version. They could have tried to stay with Flacco. Instead, they jettisoned him and built their entire team around Jackson. Completely threw out the old playbook and started from scratch. A huge gamble. But its paid off so far.

I wish had the courage to do things like that. We had a chance after the 2016 season. But sat on our hands.

No look.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
This is so damn ridiculous that this guy is going to survive this again!!!!!!!!!
I suggested above they maybe trying to shuffle their staff to retain Garrett in some capacity.

Kick him upstairs and let him work with Clay evaluating draft talent.

I do not blame them to want to keep him. Just keep him away from coaching duties, etc.

Jerrah will be leaving soon enough. Stephen will need knowledgable people around him that will take on some of Jerrah's duties then.

I can see it.

With the way things are going, Jerrah maynot be around for a SB.

Stephen will have to carry on then