FEATURED *** The Official New Head Coach Speculation Thread ***

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
81628740_2913473948672456_7020196338201526272_n.jpg

FredRob22

Reaction score
One of the more recent names I've heard as possible HC candidate is Florida Gators head coach Dan Mullen who was Dak's head coach at Mississippi State. The more I've been thinking about this the more I think it just might make sense. While he hasn't completely turned Florida's program around, they've finished with double digit wins in the two seasons Mullen has been at the helm. In addition to Mullen's history with Dak, the Defensive Coordinator at Florida is Todd Grantham who I believe has some assistant coaching experience at the NFL level. (Matter of fact I think he was an assistant coach for the Cowboys at one point). So Mullen could come in as HC, Kellen Moore stays as OC, Grantham takes over as DC and then they work on the rest of the staff from there. Being a Gators fan, I would kind of hate to see this move because he's definitely improved the program in the last two seasons. But I would be curious to see how it goes for the Cowboys. Can't be any worse than what we've had for the last 20 some plus years since Jimmy left.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Thoughts on Robert Saleh? Be nice to have a defensive minded coach

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
A few users requested an official head coach speculation thread while we wait for an official announcement and/or confirmation of Garrett being fired, so here it is.

Who do you think would be the best option for the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys?

Next HC will definitely be Chuck Norris

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Thoughts on Robert Saleh? Be nice to have a defensive minded coach
If that is what you want, there are a number of more qualified candidates.

Now if you want clapper part two, go for it.

4jQQR7e.gif