Twitter: The official team Twitter account is turning off replies to tweets

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Nah, Cowboys have had enough, and I don't blame them. They are pretty much telling the critics their hateful rhetoric is not wanted nor allowed anymore. In other words, go follow another team if you don't like what you see.
Once again, Mr. Hypocrite rears his ugly head............. How easily you forget who you were before Dak came along. And now you think all the hate you used to spew is unwarranted?

Whatevs....

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The Jerry defender crew are not Cowboy fans ......... they are Jerry fans.

They defend everything Jones and tell real fans to find another team.

Its shameful and embarrassing after 28 years ........ hopefully when Jerry is in the ground they will go find another team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who died and made you King?
Hey Batman think Robin wet the bed so you got bigger fish to fry!!!
The Dallas Cowboys are telling you they don't want you or your hateful opinions. Clearly tuning you out and sending the message to go follow another team. They don't need or want you.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Once again, Mr. Hypocrite rears his ugly head............. How easily you forget who you were before Dak came along. And now you think all the hate you used to spew is unwarranted?

Whatevs....
I don't even remember him before Dak honestly. What did he use to say?

Brax

Reaction score
Truth hurts. Cowboys are calling you haters out. Telling y'all to go follow another team.
Wrong again they are trying to limit damage and save face, they wouldn’t do it if there was great reply’s. You know I’m right but you won’t admit it and it’s eating you up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Jerry defender crew are not Cowboy fans ......... they are Jerry fans.

They defend everything Jones and tell real fans to find another team.

Its shameful and embarrassing after 28 years ........ hopefully when Jerry is in the ground they will go find another team.
The Dallas Cowboys are straight out tuning you haters out! Time to get lost.

visionary

Reaction score
Cesspool or not here is a Post (selling his beds again) from Dak Jan 1st and if you take a look at the 433 replies it ain't pretty for Prescott.

This just in

Dak is only and only about the money

Dak and Joneses are a perfect match

Thats why he will get 60 million py on a 3-4 year deal

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Whatevs....
Hate? A handful of us warned you lovers that Romo had gone Hollywood and didn't have the mental fortitude to help take the Cowboys to a championship game. Time proved us right. Never hated the Cowboys. Just spoke truth about your beloved.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You are a Jones family fan ....... not a Cowboys fan

Go find another another team and POS billionaire to prostate yourself in front of.
Cowboys are tuning you out! Don't want you. How much clearer do they need to explain it to you?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I don't even remember him before Dak honestly. What did he use to say?
Lets just say he was the person he accuses everyone of being now. What everyone says about Dak now, that was him towards Romo. But somehow all the hate and crap he said about Romo was OK, but now it's not OK to do the same to Dak.

Like I said - hypocritical behavior.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Whatevs....
Tony Romo was QB for 10 years ....... that Jerry fan says he proved he could not get it done ........ Dak has been QB for 8 years ........ but the Jerry fan will not turn on him until his master tells him too.

Is probably the most ignorant and pathertic thing I have seen said on this board.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lets just say he was the person he accuses everyone of being now. What everyone says about Dak now, that was him towards Romo. But somehow all the hate and crap he said about Romo was OK, but now it's not OK to do the same to Dak.

Like I said - hypocritical behavior.
That's not what the new lady Administrator who Jerry hired to do a 90 day investigation over years of badly mismanaged of their fan's site ruled. She straight out blamed all of you Romo loving abusers.

StarLord

Reaction score
Cesspool or not here is a Post (selling his beds again) from Dak Jan 1st and if you take a look at the 433 replies it ain't pretty for Prescott.

Record breaking all time worst playoff record..