The Official Trey Lance Thread concerning the game

Qcard

Reaction score
You literally called anyone who criticizes him a Clown and a Stanley lol.

His success is not best for this franchise. Be for real. He just threw 5 interceptions in a game that hasn’t been done in 30 years. A preseason game. We’ve seen Ben Dinucci, Mike White, Grier, Rush….all these guys over the years come and not look like that.

Tebow never even threw that many in a game.

So naw he’s not what’s best for his team. If Dak leaves what’s best for this team is to draft someone and build around them on a rookie contract and hope it works.

The 49ers got rid of him because they couldn’t develop someone they spent 3 first rounders on. What on earth made people think Dallas could develop him?
Maybe they looked into Jerry's past personal scouting of Quincy Carter, Manziel and Paxton Lynch and figured Trey Lance fit the script.....

If they had any sense they are better hoping one of our Coaches sneaks a QB onto the roster whom they will fall in love with

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It's painful to watch how unaware he is about what is going on during the play. I always thought his inaccuracy was the main reason he'd never be an NFL QB. Now I think his inability to read the defense has surpassed that. Either way he is here for the year because his salary is guaranteed, no team will trade for him and mostly because Jerry won't be able to admit it was a mistake. But, boy can he run...
One of the INTS was a CB/WR strip.

One a tip / pick 6

The last was a desperation throw into the end zone.

I’m not worried about it.

He shows a lot. 8)

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Maybe they looked into Jerry's past personal scouting of Quincy Carter, Manziel and Paxton Lynch and figured Trey Lance fit the script.....

If they had any sense they are better hoping one of our Coaches sneaks a QB onto the roster whom they will fall in love with
Trey isn’t QC.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
I’m not comparing the two because for one he’s better than Lance. What I’m saying is bragging about 300 yards means nothing if you throw 5 picks.
It does mean something if you are evaluating him. 5 picks were bad, but the 323 yds and 90 rushing yards has to be factored in as well, because he is being evaluated.

Chasing6

Reaction score

GM's need to stop wasting high draft picks on great athletes trying to become QB's. If that is what you want just wait until the 4th round or later.

If GM's are looking for QB's early in the draft then they better damn well already be a QB. It really does not seem to be that complicated.