The only hope I have

gtb1943

Reaction score
Can we start a new section on the board just for complaining about Jones family? The Jones Zone. All the constant complaining about Jerry and Stephen can go there.
A dak zone and a jones zone would pretty much empty the Fan Zone

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can we start a new section on the board just for complaining about Jones family? The Jones Zone. All the constant complaining about Jerry and Stephen can go there.
Great idea. Let them have their Whine Fest. I get it about lack of playoff success but to come here and whine 24x7x365 is not a respectable way to handle it.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Love to see all the dire predictions as that usually means a good year. I’m expecting another 12 win season and a deep run in the playoffs. Lots of careers are on the line this year for players and coaches. Time to roll! :starspin:
No matter what happens this season McCarthy will be paid to coach again in the future if he so desires. Prescott will be paid millions to play football for some team. The owners of the Cowboys will still run the team and get even more wealthy. No one’s career is on the line. What an asinine statement.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No matter what happens this season McCarthy will be paid to coach again in the future if he so desires. Prescott will be paid millions to play football for some team. The owners of the Cowboys will still run the team and get even more wealthy. No one’s career is on the line. What an asinine statement.
But it’s the truth whether you like it or not young peasant.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
But it’s the truth whether you like it or not young peasant.
No, it’s not the truth. Your haughty attitude like what the Cowboys do one way or the other for peoples’ careers is nothing but misplaced fandom. Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys are little more to the NFL than a pimple on the *** of progress.

pitt33

Reaction score
well, I always believed Jethro sold his soul for that last SB so you might be right...
I believe that even he thinks his chance of winning another SB is slim to none.

It’s been 30 years under his control.

He still doesn’t know how.

He never will.