The options at #4 decline by one more: Myles Jack's medical report

ufcrules1

Reaction score
If Wentz is the QB there at 4 and the Cowboys like him and pass for a trade down to take a TB at 7, they are dumber than I ever could have imagined.

We have no idea if the Cowboys like Wentz or not. We also don't know who the Rams are taking at #1.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We have no idea if the Cowboys like Wentz or not. We also don't know who the Rams are taking at #1.

The assumption is a qb. That seems like a sound assessment for a team like the Rams.

Also, there's way too much talent at #4 to trade down.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I pointed to Jacks injury weeks ago as why I wouldn't take him. This top 5 doesn't impress me Bosa has tested positive for pot and doesn't look like a sack master. No one seems to know if Ramsey is a corner or a safety. Some of the scouting reports haven't been that great on him. Everything is pointing to the Cowboys trading down at least that's what I would do.

Bosa is Claiborne 2.0. He will be a bust.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
The assumption is a qb. That seems like a sound assessment for a team like the Rams.

Also, there's way too much talent at #4 to trade down.

When I said we don;t know who the Rams were taking, I was meaning out of Wentz and Goff. We know they are going QB, just not sure which. I think we could easily trade down at #4 with SF, and pick up a 2nd and 4th and get a guy like Zeke who is going to be a stud in the NFL. Seems like a way to help build a team that has several holes. Especially if Ramsey is gone when we pick. My nightmare pick is Bosa, I hope like hell we don't take him.

manster4ever

Reaction score
When I said we don;t know who the Rams were taking, I was meaning out of Wentz and Goff. We know they are going QB, just not sure which. I think we could easily trade down at #4 with SF, and pick up a 2nd and 4th and get a guy like Zeke who is going to be a stud in the NFL. Seems like a way to help build a team that has several holes. Especially if Ramsey is gone when we pick. My nightmare pick is Bosa, I hope like hell we don't take him.

Amen....he's the definition of fool's gold