The Patriots will end up with McFadden, not the Cowboys

Kangaroo

Reaction score
My bet is the Pats are going to draft defense they have a lot of age in the front 7 and need some youth speed in that front 7

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
If Samuel walks from N.E. I think they would be interested in the Corner from S. Florida, Michael Jenkins with that pick.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Hostile;1765740 said:
McFadden will be a New York Jet. I'd bet money on it. They're sure building a nice young OL in front of him.

But what about , thomas Jones?? Hes a pretty solid back still..

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
T.O81;1765960 said:
But what about , thomas Jones?? Hes a pretty solid back still..
He's closer to the end of his career rather than the beginning of it, and that career has defined him as a journeyman. Sorry, I doubt they'd pass up McFadden because of Thomas Jones.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Ain't going to happen. I spoke with Jerry at the 7-11 the other day while he was getting a Big Gulp. Here is the plan............

We trade Clevelands #1 (20ish or so), our # 1 NEXT year, and our 3rd rounder this year, to move up to the 5 hole where the Pats will be picking.

We take McFadden.

The Pats want to do this because they need a LB, but there isn't a LB worthy of taking in the 5 hole.

Then with our 2nd #1 pick, we trade that to one of the pathetic teams early in the 2nd round who need to jump up a few spots to get a qb.

Jerry said there were many good qb's in this draft, but not worth taking in the top 8 picks. So you will see teams trying to move up in the 2nd to take one early, and use thier overall #1 on another area of need.

WarC

Reaction score
CowboyWay;1765983 said:
Ain't going to happen. I spoke with Jerry at the 7-11 the other day while he was getting a Big Gulp. Here is the plan............

I call BS, because last time I saw Jerruh at the 7/11 we were talking and he told me, and I quote, "I can't drink an entire Big Gulp, so I buy cans instead."

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
God I hope so...I'm telling ya right here and right now there is something I don't like about McFadden (just can't put my finger on it exactly)...he screams hands off to me...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyWay;1765983 said:

We trade Clevelands #1 (20ish or so), our # 1 NEXT year, and our 3rd rounder this year, to move up to the 5 hole where the Pats will be picking.

We take McFadden.

The Pats want to do this because they need a LB, but there isn't a LB worthy of taking in the 5 hole.

Then with our 2nd #1 pick, we trade that to one of the pathetic teams early in the 2nd round who need to jump up a few spots to get a qb.

Jerry said there were many good qb's in this draft, but not worth taking in the top 8 picks. So you will see teams trying to move up in the 2nd to take one early, and use thier overall #1 on another area of need.
Damn, if only we still had Dexter Coakley.

arync

Reaction score
What did the 49ers Get from the Pats that they were willing to give up their #1 pick?

CowboyWay

Reaction score
WarC;1766006 said:
I call BS, because last time I saw Jerruh at the 7/11 we were talking and he told me, and I quote, "I can't drink an entire Big Gulp, so I buy cans instead."

Well, he had 2 straws. One can only conclude that he and Stephen were sharing.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Hostile;1766026 said:
Damn, if only we still had Dexter Coakley.

We have the next best thing though...........Dexter Coakley's dad. And I'll even throw in a player to be named later.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyWay;1766121 said:
We have the next best thing though...........Dexter Coakley's dad. And I'll even throw in a player to be named later.
The Patriots would be foolish to pass it up.

zeromaster

Reaction score
aikemirv;1765470 said:
Many of you may think this is crazy, but I can see Jerry going after Moss in the offseason. Without Moss, NE goes back to being a good team, nothing like what they are now.
You're right, we think you're crazy.
:lmao2:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Hostile;1765967 said:
He's closer to the end of his career rather than the beginning of it, and that career has defined him as a journeyman. Sorry, I doubt they'd pass up McFadden because of Thomas Jones.
Hostile, I wish you'd stop sleeping on James Davis. We could snag him at the end of the first round.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dogunwo;1766199 said:
Hostile, I wish you'd stop sleeping on James Davis. We could snag him at the end of the first round.
I'm kind of wanting Jonathon Stewart or Oregon with that pick.

CowTipping

Reaction score
Why would they want to drop top 5 money in any player? The Pats will trade down for sure, and with there luck will probably find someone better than D-Mac in the third round, and they will get a shutdown corner from the 4th round pick they get in a trade. :banghead:

CowTipping

Reaction score
Hostile;1766303 said:
I'm kind of wanting Jonathon Stewart or Oregon with that pick.

Jonathan Stewart will be gone by the time we pick Im afraid. But I agree I would love to have him.