The PJG!

ESisback

Reaction score
Just coming off the flu (not Covid!), my daughter’s cat died, my iPod took a crap, and I can’t find my wallet! Need a pick me up. Someone make me smile.

@gp_cowpok How about the stump story?

kskboys

Reaction score
Close. Just a poor person! Comically irresponsible and last minute, a commentary on runaway inflation and corporate greed, and how all shmucks just deal with it. Sung in a simplistic, Johnny Cash kinda way!
Runaway govt spending is much worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESisback

Reaction score
Whenever you feel down, a good dose of absurd nonsense and irreverence is an effective pick me up! That, some adult beverage, copious amounts of smoked meats and cheeses, and of course plenty of loud guitar.

And maybe a bong, but don’t tell Dean Wormer!

ESisback

Reaction score
Ever see the movie Wild Card with Jason Statham? Good fight scenes.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Just coming off the flu (not Covid!), my daughter’s cat died, my iPod took a crap, and I can’t find my wallet! Need a pick me up. Someone make me smile.

@gp_cowpok How about the stump story?
I have a friend who I’ve known since I was very little. One day, when he was six, I was at his house when he got this absolutely god-awful stomach pain. I mean, he was literally writhing in pain. So, his mom took him to the doctor’s office, where the doctor took one look and told her to take him to the ER. She feared something along the lines of an intestinal rupture. About half way to the hospital, my friend suddenly let rip the loudest, most powerful fart any of us had ever heard. I swear he levitated. We thought the upholstery in the car seat had ripped. After a good 30 seconds of intense farting, he looked at his mom and said, “I feel all better now!”

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a friend who I’ve known since I was very little. One day, when he was six, I was at his house when he got this absolutely god-awful stomach pain. I mean, he was literally writhing in pain. So, his mom took him to the doctor’s office, where the doctor took one look and told her to take him to the ER. She feared something along the lines of an intestinal rupture. About half way to the hospital, my friend suddenly let rip the loudest, most powerful fart any of us had ever heard. I swear he levitated. We thought the upholstery in the car seat had ripped. After a good 30 seconds of intense farting, he looked at his mom and said, “I feel all better now!”
So she had no one to blame but herself and her cooking!

ESisback

Reaction score
Andre The Giant once farted on the set of Princess Bride for like 23 continuous seconds.

ESisback

Reaction score

The Stump Story + The Fart Story = An Old Timey Arsenal

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Andre The Giant once farted on the set of Princess Bride for like 23 continuous seconds.
Jake the Snake Roberts was on Joe Rogan's podcast and said Andre used to sit on wrestlers' faces and fart, laughing the whole time.