The PJG!

ESisback

Reaction score
It’s been over three weeks! Isn’t ANYONE tired of all the handwringing angst over everything that mega-wealthy, drunken, attentionwhore old pervert says or does? I’m glad real football’s back, but the deadly serious types need some nonsensical jibberjabbering—like what I’m doing now! Watching Joe Dirt, enjoying a whiskey sour, and cranking songs like “Going Blind” by Kiss and “Space Lord” by Monster Magnet. Got your Halloween decorations up yet?…

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s been over three weeks! Isn’t ANYONE tired of all the handwringing angst over everything that mega-wealthy, drunken, attentionwhore old pervert says or does? I’m glad real football’s back, but the deadly serious types need some nonsensical jibberjabbering—like what I’m doing now! Watching Joe Dirt, enjoying a whiskey sour, and cranking songs like “Going Blind” by Kiss and “Space Lord” by Monster Magnet. Got your Halloween decorations up yet?…
Hey, don't talk about our Grand Poobah like that!

ESisback

Reaction score
What do you mean? How could he buy everyone in the PJG a house, if he's not mega-wealthy?? Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to.......Umm, never mind, you're right. Guess I just figured everyone who was at the party in Maui knew about......Oh CRAP!

I already have the best damn cardboard box in the gutter! We meet often at my place, called “Frigidaire”. We sit around in silk robes, muttering nonsense, with big Cubans and snifters filled with blue Koolaid and Mad Dog 2020!

nobody

Reaction score
I had brisket tacos for dinner. I read the meat in them and the meat told me that the Grand Poobah is unhappy with discussion of his wealth and might order a targeted water balloon strike. It also said the Cowboys were going to win game 2.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You said poop, not I. I said unspeakable substances. And 33 degrees is one above freezing. :D
That depends on what you're trying to freeze and at what air pressure. 33 degrees Fahrenheit is just enough to make poop feel like a fudgesicle hitting you in the face. Okay, that's just a guess, based on picking up dog poop in the winter.