The PJG!

ESisback

Reaction score
That must be how the police department told him to do it.

Makes me wonder about celebrities with means doing NOTHING about physical atrocities:
John Elway’s giant teeth
Gene Simmons’ fright wig-like hair
Jimmy Durante’s giant schnozola
Babs Streisand’s extra big honker

nobody

Reaction score
Makes me wonder about celebrities with means doing NOTHING about physical atrocities:
John Elway’s giant teeth

They could be very secure in who they are and find no need to change.

Also, it -can- be detrimental. After Dirty Dancing, Jennifer Grey got a nose job and even her friends didn't recognize her...just from a nose job. It cost her acting jobs because people didn't recognize her.

All because of vanity of appearance. :)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They could be very secure in who they are and find no need to change.

Also, it -can- be detrimental. After Dirty Dancing, Jennifer Grey got a nose job and even her friends didn't recognize her...just from a nose job. It cost her acting jobs because people didn't recognize her.

All because of vanity of appearance. :)
But she did look much better!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
John Elway’s giant teeth
Babs's nose being fixed probably would have affected her singing voice, and I don't think decent rhinoplasty was available in Durante's day... but as for the rest...yep.

On the other hand, people always talk smack about celebrities getting work done.

ESisback

Reaction score
Babs's nose being fixed probably would have affected her singing voice, and I don't think decent rhinoplasty was available in Durante's day... but as for the rest...yep.

On the other hand, people always talk smack about celebrities getting work done.
Yep! Lose either way! Gene Simmons’ hair looks like hell though, right?

Xelda

Reaction score
John Elway’s giant teeth
John Elway needs a whole lot more work than just teeth. He has people believing in evolution almost as much as the KISS gorilla.
Gene Simmons NEEDS a whole lot of work. Nip, nip, nip. Tuck, tuck, tuck. You're gonna need a bigger knife.
Jimmy Durante wasn't leading man material, so the nose just added to his comedy.
Barbra Streisand, like Freddie Mercury, didn't want to risk anything changing her singing voice. I could never afford the good seats anyway, so all is well.

What about John C Reilly? He could send a few plastic surgeons on the vacation of a lifetime.
Jeremy Renner could use a good schnoz reduction.
I'm afraid I'm starting to get catty, so I'll shut down my nip and tuck suggestions unless we get competitive with it.

ESisback

Reaction score
John Elway needs a whole lot more work than just teeth. He has people believing in evolution almost as much as the KISS gorilla.
Gene Simmons NEEDS a whole lot of work. Nip, nip, nip. Tuck, tuck, tuck. You're gonna need a bigger knife.
Jimmy Durante wasn't leading man material, so the nose just added to his comedy.
Barbra Streisand, like Freddie Mercury, didn't want to risk anything changing her singing voice. I could never afford the good seats anyway, so all is well.

What about John C Reilly? He could send a few plastic surgeons on the vacation of a lifetime.
Jeremy Renner could use a good schnoz reduction.
I'm afraid I'm starting to get catty, so I'll shut down my nip and tuck suggestions unless we get competitive with it.
My point EXACTLY! So many celebs with odd physical proclivities that do nothing about it with their embarrassment of riches. Some have viable reasons, but it’s still funny.

Xelda

Reaction score
My point EXACTLY! So many celebs with odd physical proclivities that do nothing about it with their embarrassment of riches. Some have viable reasons, but it’s still funny.
If only they'd appreciate our concern for their unattractiveness. I would tell Stallone to ease up on the face lifts though. It looks like his eyebrows want nothing to do with his face.

ESisback

Reaction score
If only they'd appreciate our concern for their unattractiveness. I would tell Stallone to ease up on the face lifts though. It looks like his eyebrows want nothing to do with his face.

Or how about the HUMUNGO mole on Aaron Neville? Egads! I also get the willies looking at Cher’s Botoxed lips and Cardi B’s giant claws!