The power struggle is becoming real

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
FALSE statements 3-5 threads on this subject without a sliver of truth..

where the PROOF, actual Proof that Garett has gone during the week and forcing KM to do his game plan and calls? come on show me one player, media, coach etc etc that has intimated this?

None a bunch of hooie..

its the same timing with Richard and Rod..come on if this was that splintered the FO would be having some talks., thats outright mutiny and goes against the chain of command.. everyone has role and they do it..

sure it looks like mess and reminds you of those coaches personalities but that means nothing.. we dont know KM as an OC in the NFL, hes never been one.. Both Kris and Rod are doing a poor job as garett and moore are.. the players bad play execution and penalties are not helping.. the ship is taking on water and they better get it repaired before it sinks..

However theres no provable conspiracy going on here..its simply not working..

the actual proof is in the game.

We had a brand new OC who discussed implementing more motion and RPO in the run up to the season. The first few weeks you saw constant motion from multiple spots and a ton of RPO. It is what it is.

then you have the last two weeks where the motion is sporadic and limited to switching the slot from one side to the other or flexing out backs. RPO is few and far between and a dramatic increase in empty set shotgun which happens to be what Garrett had romo run for years.

Spelling it out for you was Romo who went on in length about how it was evident that it was Garrett's offense and how it was a bad matchup for what Williams does on defense.

The defense makes no sense as to what is going on. Richard is a cover 3 guy, Marinelli cover 2. What have we been running? A lot of man. It's hard to say where that is coming from. Our LB lateral agility and CoD has been awful. they play like they have leg injuries. Smith going out yesterday underscores that.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
so Romo the broadcaster recognized plays , right its the same playbook.. wow how that just says Garrets forcing KM to call a game-plan he didnt want..right how observant and completely not knew..I said this the last two weeks, it looks like the Pre-romo friendly Era in which Garett was using heavy pass formations over the run before he had to give up playcalling to Billc and then ScotL to run more.....that does NOT mean the formations are the same and how they are called during the game etc but of course the route trees are the same

that card KM uses to go over what plays hes calling that day and which order he calls them in game is all his.. hes new get over it we are getting beat because of lack of execution's, penalties and injuries..

show me PROOF JG is forcing his gameplan onto those cards and threatening KM to call certain plays.. show me..?

ITS THE SAME PLAYBOOK..DUH.. We knew this going into the season its was talked to death, only reason the first 3 game looked differently is the competition we were playing..thats it

live ion your own heads but thats the way conspiracy get started..
I'm not saying there's any conspiracy. Can you tell me you haven't noticed a change in the way plays are being called in the last 3 weeks? None of it is reminiscent of years past to you? The misdirection constant motions that were heavily used the first three weeks are still there? A blind person can see the difference.

blueblood70

Reaction score

We had a brand new OC who discussed implementing more motion and RPO in the run up to the season. The first few weeks you saw constant motion from multiple spots and a ton of RPO. It is what it is.

then you have the last two weeks where the motion is sporadic and limited to switching the slot from one side to the other or flexing out backs. RPO is few and far between and a dramatic increase in empty set shotgun.

Spelling it out for you was Romo who went on in length about how it was evident that it was Garrett's offense and how it was a bad matchup for what Williams does on defense.

The defense makes no sense as to what is going on. Richard is a cover 3 guy, Marinelli cover 2. What have we been running? A lot of man. It's hard to say where that is coming from. Our LB lateral agility and CoD has been awful. they play like they have leg injuries. Smith going out yesterday underscores that.

no its not proof not one shred.. just because KM is pooping his pants doesnt mean JG has something to do with it..NO WAY NO HOW.. real proof isnt creating narrative and saying its so.. lmao

leave it alone , you know nothing more then anyone else not inside the teams meetings..until theres real proof and not internet conspiracy's..
by all means FEEL the way you want and stomp your feet and keep repeating yourself, doesnt make it more true..smh

408Cowboy

Reaction score

then you have the last two weeks where the motion is sporadic and limited to switching the slot from one side to the other or flexing out backs. RPO is few and far between and a dramatic increase in empty set shotgun which happens to be what Garrett had romo run for years.

You put it better than I did my patience has run low.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm not saying there's any conspiracy. Can you tell me you haven't noticed a change in the way plays are being called in the last 3 weeks? None of it is reminiscent of years past to you? The misdirection constant motions that were heavily used the first three weeks are still there? A blind person can see the difference.

NO its injurers and getting down by big scores, penalty's and bad executing against much better teams.. thats what I noticed.. so a big fat NO there are real reasons for the LOOK or feel of the offense.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
NO its injurers and getting down by big scores, penalty's and bad executing against much better teams.. thats what I noticed.. so a big fat NO there are real reasons for the LOOK or feel of the offense.
You're an apologist. Good to know.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Doesn't make any sense. If We lose, Garrett loses his job, if we win he keeps it. if Moore successfully runs the offense Garrett keeps his job. Let that sink in, he keeps his job if we have success. Since when has he ever cared who gets credit? This is why Jerry wants him here so Jerry gets credit so why would Garret do something he has never done before? Too many conspiracy theories.
Garret is on the hot seat...the last thing he needs is a young hotshot taking his job. It's as if he's played this game before...with Wade...and now the show is on the other foot...hence the paranoia.

Rayman70

Reaction score
lmao..POWER STRUGGLE? FIRST, doesn't there have to be POWER in the first place? We are a collection of coaches with whom have ZERO POWER...none. So this idea GARRETT feels threatened is pretty unlikely. Right now, is coaching by committee and really has been for years. UNTIL WE HAVE THAT 1 VOICE as HC that has clear say so and power...we aren't winning.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
no its not proof not one shred.. just because KM is pooping his pants doesnt mean JG has something to do with it..NO WAY NO HOW.. real proof isnt creating narrative and saying its so.. lmao

leave it alone , you know nothing more then anyone else not inside the teams meetings..until theres real proof and not internet conspiracy's..
by all means FEEL the way you want and stomp your feet and keep repeating yourself, doesnt make it more true..smh

i think you mistake proof for definitive proof. everything that I wrote was proof towards the hypothesis. certainty is an illusion anywho.

and the stamping your feet dig is cute given your blanket dismissal and inability to discuss anything I actually argued directly. you literally just repeated yourself. were you trying to be ironic?

Moore did say that he was implementing more motion and RPO before the fact. Attributing more motion and RPO to him after the fact when we see it is not a stretch.

We have all watched what Garrett likes to run this past decade. Romo pointed it out in the telecast and he is more qualified to speak to that than anyone else in the media given he ran the offense for a decade.

Now if you want to quibble about how the transition went down in meeting rooms, you are wasting time. The fact is that we were running the offense that Moore said he wanted to run and we have started again the run the offense that Garrett ran for years. Deal with it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Next week Moore may be callin the plays...THE NEXT WEEK, Garrett...MAYBE BOTH GUYS? lol...see that's the crux of what ails this team. Too many cooks in the kitchen syndrome. Mass confusion defensively as well.

Dre11

Reaction score
Seemed to me he meant dated. To each their own.

Not even close considered those were some of the best offensive years.he did mention they are to aggressive at times. But that's what everyone wanted.

efh313

Reaction score
no its not JG keeps his job if KM succeeds because if we go far , he gets new deal.. sorry but all the lathering of crazy conspiracy theory without a shred of proof is laughable..we are losing because we arent playing well..period...
Let’s take the conspiracy deeper!!!!
Maybe Moore was JJ plant to ensure that JG fail this year. Unfortunately JJ did not plan for Moore’s true genius, after 3 weeks of success, JJ pulls the plug and orders Moore to run “old scheme” to create the appearance of JG taking over, leading to conspiracy theory threads on forums, and making it easier for JJ to cut ties with JG at the end of the season.

MIC DROP!!

;)

Gaede

Reaction score
I think it's probable that Moore isn't all that and he's running Garrett's offense the way Garrett wants it ran.

It's like a mediocre sandwich with our players in between

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Let’s take the conspiracy deeper!!!!
Maybe Moore was JJ plant to ensure that JG fail this year. Unfortunately JJ did not plan for Moore’s true genius, after 3 weeks of success, JJ pulls the plug and orders Moore to run “old scheme” to create the appearance of JG taking over, leading to conspiracy theory threads on forums, and making it easier for JJ to cut ties with JG at the end of the season.

MIC DROP!!

;)
:popcorn:

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with the Playbook. The whole country could have it. Smash Mouth football here it comes stop it. We were able to still force it down people's throats I believe the offensive line is quitting. Why on who I don't know yet
So you think coaching, plays, or anything that resembles a game plan is not necessary? "get open and I'll throw it to you" won't work even with the best of talent in the NFL

Not trying to mock you, serious question to that line of thinking which happens to also be the line of thinking the Cowboys front office has