The praise Dak is receiving for that game is ridiculous

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Your kidding right, you pick a nothing game against a nothing team with nothing on the line for either team and that is what you found to go with?
He was asked to give an example and gave a very recent and dominant performance.

The only reason to discount it is if it doesnt fit your agenda. Also ask the Giante if that was a "nothing game" to them lmao.

You asked and he delivered.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
He was asked to give an example and gave a very recent and dominant performance.

The only reason to discount it is if it doesnt fit your agenda. Also ask the Giante if that was a "nothing game" to them lmao.

No the reason to discount it is that it was an absolutley nothing game that meant absolutley nothing to either team in week 17 but since you want to go there ok. I guess if Dak could play a 5-11 team in week 17 every week with nothing on the line and nothing on the line for the Cowboys either and have a great comeback (which in itself is kinda of disturbing against a Giants team in week 17) then i guess your right he's a superstar

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
No the reason to discount it is that it was an absolutley nothing game that meant absolutley nothing to either team in week 17 but since you want to go there ok. I guess if Dak could play a 5-11 team in week 17 every week with nothing on the line and nothing on the line for the Cowboys either and have a great comeback (which in itself is kinda of disturbing against a Giants team in week 17) then i guess your right he's a superstar

Your goal posts keep moving lmao

So now you're asking for a.....

1. Win
2. But can't win by too much
3. Has to come on a game winning drive
4. Zeke needs to be "bottled up", whatever the **** that means LMAO. What is your definition of bottled up
5. The game has to mean something to you
6. Also has to be against a good team to your standards

Did I miss anything? Lol

Yeah, I wonder how many of those have happened in the entirety of the league, and especially for those with RBs that rack up yardage due to usage.
MAHOMES IS NOW A BUS DRIVER EVERYBODY!

Last edited:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I guess you cant read. I'll repeat, Is driving 80 yards down the field against the 9th best passing defense with the game on the line nothing?

I never said it wasn't and if you go back to my post you will see that i said Dak did not cost us the game all i said was he did not win it for us. You really need to put your big boy panties on when talking about Dak.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Your goal posts keep moving lmao

So now you're asking for a.....

1. Win
2. But can't win by too much
3. Has to come on a game winning drive
4. Zeke needs to be "bottled up", whatever the **** that means LMAO. What is your definition of bottled up
5. The game has to mean something to you
6. Also has to be against a good to your standards

Did I miss anything? Lol

Yeah, I wonder how many of those have happened in the entirety of the league, and especially for those with RBs that rack up yardage due to usage.
MAHOMES IS NOW A BUS DRIVER EVERYBODY!

You keep arguing that a week 17 game against a 5-11 team with nothing on the line for either team is a defining moment for Dak! and see how far that gets you around here

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I never said it wasn't and if you go back to my post you will see that i said Dak did not cost us the game all i said was he did not win it for us. You really need to put your big boy panties on when talking about Dak.
No you said he did nothing to win us the game at the end. It's literally right there.

I'll ask: Is driving 80 yards down the field with the game on the line nothing?

You need to put your thinking cap on, because whatever you're using now just isnt working.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You keep arguing that a week 17 game against a 5-11 team with nothing on the line for either team is a defining moment for Dak! and see how far that gets you around here

Lol I recognize your white flag and I accept your forfeiture, and you now recognize how stupid you sounded.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol I recognize your white flag and I accept your forfeiture, and you now recognize how stupid you sounded.

This was my quote "He threw for 400 yards and 3 TD's and we lost, was he responsible for the loss? of course not. Did he do anything at the end to win it? No he didn't."
Post # 257

Your turn

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
We wouldn't have been in the position to win the game if Rodgers or Brady were at QB. Lmao

So now your going to compare Dak to Rodgers and Brady? Wow. Rodgers or Brady or Wilson or Brees would more than likely been able to finish off that kind of drive and win the game, not come close and then look for excuses

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Look what Brady and Rodgers have done for years with often pedestrian receiving corps.

Brees dropped to 7-2! OMG, the dam is breaking, lol.

Dak is decent, but he can't carry football teams like elite guys do. Until he proves otherwise, that's just the way it is.

Dak is just like Goff or Dalton or Flacco. He's good when everything around him is ideal. Otherwise, he's just a guy.

And go look at that 13-3 record in 2016. One of the easiest schedules in Cowboys history.
Apples to Oranges to any of teams you talked about. Are you seriously comparing the coaching?

The Vikings game should be a pretty good example of Prescott's ability. If you deny that, you're either blind or purposely hating on him.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
This was my quote "He threw for 400 yards and 3 TD's and we lost, was he responsible for the loss? of course not. Did he do anything at the end to win it? No he didn't."

Your turn

HE WENT DOWN THE FIELD 80 YARDS TO TRY AND WIN US THE GAME!!!! If that's not doing anything at the end to win us the game then you really are off your rocker, as has been pointed out.

We had 9 pass plays for 79 yards on that drive, and we had three running plays for 1 yard.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So now your going to compare Dak to Rodgers and Brady? Wow. Rodgers or Brady or Wilson or Brees would more than likely been able to finish off that kind of drive and win the game, not come close and then look for excuses

Dak has been twice the QB Rodgers has this year. Comparing him to Dak is pretty stupid.

Yeah, you're not worth arguing with.