The praise Dak is receiving for that game is ridiculous

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So now your going to compare Dak to Rodgers and Brady? Wow. Rodgers or Brady or Wilson or Brees would more than likely been able to finish off that kind of drive and win the game, not come close and then look for excuses

But you did skip over something, Mahomes is a bus driver now according to you, correct?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You left Wilson out. I guess I should have put Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson instead of Brady and Rodgers. #Exposed
Because Wilson is a damn good quarterback that would have likely had us in a position to win....? Are you dumb? That's the entire reason I left him off lmao

Yes, you were #exposed

Quick!!! Shabazz how many game winning drives has Lamar had when the rushing attack was "bottled up". COME ON BUDDY YOU GOT THIS!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You left Wilson out. I guess I should have put Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson instead of Brady and Rodgers. #Exposed

But at least now you're recognizing there's only a handful of QBs that would have put us in the same position as Dak, you're learning a little bit. Compared to before the season when you considered him replacement level, that's when you sounded really #dumb

phildadon86

Reaction score
Look what Brady and Rodgers have done for years with often pedestrian receiving corps.

Brees dropped to 7-2! OMG, the dam is breaking, lol.

Dak is decent, but he can't carry football teams like elite guys do. Until he proves otherwise, that's just the way it is.

Dak is just like Goff or Dalton or Flacco. He's good when everything around him is ideal. Otherwise, he's just a guy.

And go look at that 13-3 record in 2016. One of the easiest schedules in Cowboys history.
So let me get this straight. When other QBs win with everything around them working its because they are "elite" when Dak does it its only because he has it all around him. Dak had a career game against a very good defense. But he didnt put the team on his back? You need to stop.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. When other QBs win with everything around them working its because they are "elite" when Dak does it its only because he has it all around him. Dak had a career game against a very good defense. But he didnt put the team on his back? You need to stop.

It's not that, Dak wins when everything around him is working. He never wins when it isn't. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson etc win some of those games, not all of them but some of them and that is the difference. The loss wasn't on Dak, but he didn't win it either. he played a great game and came up short. If i'm being honest he played better this game when the other team shut down Zeke than he has previously but he still came up short. You want to be Elite in the NFL you need to win some of those games

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Mahomes is nowhere near a bus driver you keep trying to make that comparision

He hasnt had any game winning drives under your stipulations, and you said if you havent accomplished that feat that they are a bus driver.

You just keep contradicting yourself, might want to switch out that thong for some briefs because you are ****ting all over yourself lmao

#Checkmate

phildadon86

Reaction score
It's not that, Dak wins when everything around him is working. He never wins when it isn't. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson etc win some of those games, not all of them but some of them and that is the difference. The loss wasn't on Dak, but he didn't win it either. he played a great game and came up short. If i'm being honest he played better this game when the other team shut down Zeke than he has previously but he still came up short. You want to be Elite in the NFL you need to win some of those games
He has won many of those games. But lets take away from the entire body of work and make it about one game.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Look what Brady and Rodgers have done for years with often pedestrian receiving corps.

Brees dropped to 7-2! OMG, the dam is breaking, lol.

Dak is decent, but he can't carry football teams like elite guys do. Until he proves otherwise, that's just the way it is.

Dak is just like Goff or Dalton or Flacco. He's good when everything around him is ideal. Otherwise, he's just a guy.

And go look at that 13-3 record in 2016. One of the easiest schedules in Cowboys history.

Yes lets look at how many of Brady's season have been winning seasons and how many ended in the playoffs. Oh ya what QB has the most Super Bowl wins. And your right Brady didn't always have the best receiver corp which means that he had to have the help of the rest of the team to accomplish some of those wins. Funny, not ha ha funny, that's what I said about Prescott. Like other franchise QB's they STILL need for the rest of their team to also play well, something Prescott hasn't always had.

But don't worry your Prescott hating still came through loud and clear.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Run you don't think he did anything at the end of the game to win it?

Driving 80 yards down the field with the game on the line is nothing, now?
But then put it in the hands of the guy who was doing next to nothing all game. Two hand offs and a bad choice of throws. He did great up until then.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Look my man save all the text and just admit your context clues skills are trash and leave it at that. He wasn't pulling off no comeback just like either one of us are winning the powerball tonight stop it. That was the odds of that comeback my friend. I think 2/3 teams ever have came back down from that type of deficit so please don't kid yourself them were garbage time yards. You're definitely not that football smart when you're seriously asking and or thinking I meant he threw all them yards in the last 7 minutes. Once the score was 31-3 they weren't coming back my man deal with the most probable outcome by a mile and get off the emotional stuff. Yeah I just want to point out garbage time stats in a thread about the QB. If you want to talk defense start that thread but otherwise stay on topic.

AGAIN, for whatever reason YOU think because YOU out of the clear blue changed Prescott's name to something else, that me and/or anyone else should automatically realized that and what you in YOUR head thinks it's SO OBVIOUS is so obvious.

You may be a quiter, in fact you have proven you are, please don't make yourself look any more foolish by insinuating that players should just give up and quit and not try to come back. I'll bet after the Cowboys fell behind the giants 12-3 you already wrote that game off as a loss.

As far as bring defense in on a Prescott bashing thread? Well the Prescott haters need to hear the truth about why and how even franchise QB's need to more than just their arm to win games. Gee if the defense did their job and not given up 31 points would the game have been different? Maybe but not guaranteed because Elliott still only had 62 yards.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
But then put it in the hands of the guy who was doing next to nothing all game. Two hand offs and a bad choice of throws. He did great up until then.
It's sad that our offense has these innate rules that if they see a box advantage then they 100% hand it off. It infuriates me.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
AGAIN, for whatever reason YOU think because YOU out of the clear blue changed Prescott's name to something else, that me and/or anyone else should automatically realized that and what you in YOUR head thinks it's SO OBVIOUS is so obvious.

You may be a quiter, in fact you have proven you are, please don't make yourself look any more foolish by insinuating that players should just give up and quit and not try to come back. I'll bet after the Cowboys fell behind the giants 12-3 you already wrote that game off as a loss.

As far as bring defense in on a Prescott bashing thread? Well the Prescott haters need to hear the truth about why and how even franchise QB's need to more than just their arm to win games. Gee if the defense did their job and not given up 31 points would the game have been different? Maybe but not guaranteed because Elliott still only had 62 yards.
It is obvious but I know you don't want t admit you're not a quick thinker. Where is this proof that I've proven I'm a quitter? Show the proof or stop lying. I didn't insinuate they shouldn't try to come back stupid. I said the chances of coming back are slim from that deficit are slim hence mentioning winning the lottery. You really need to improve your comprehension skill because they are seriously lacking and making yourself look pretty stupid out here.

You're just another frail bubble boy that can't hear dissenting opinion. Get your weak bubble self outta here. Your football idol is average at best. Now go cheerlead with the rest of the cheer squad and show me some num bers numbers that hype this average QB up cheerleader.

erod

Reaction score

Uh, no. Elite quarterbacks can do what Dak did even when they're missing players to injury. Not every time, but much of it.

Dak NEVER performs well unless he has everybody present and accounted for. He did do well last week considering the running game was stuck in the mud, but the point still stands until proven differently.

erod

Reaction score
Apples to Oranges to any of teams you talked about. Are you seriously comparing the coaching?

The Vikings game should be a pretty good example of Prescott's ability. If you deny that, you're either blind or purposely hating on him.

After Minnesota dropped an easy pick six that would have made it 21-0, yes, Dak played well.

His continuous slow starts remain a problem however. Washington, Miami, New Orleans, Green Bay, NY Jets, NY Giants, Minnesota....that's 7 slow starts in 9 games.

erod

Reaction score
Yes lets look at how many of Brady's season have been winning seasons and how many ended in the playoffs. Oh ya what QB has the most Super Bowl wins. And your right Brady didn't always have the best receiver corp which means that he had to have the help of the rest of the team to accomplish some of those wins. Funny, not ha ha funny, that's what I said about Prescott. Like other franchise QB's they STILL need for the rest of their team to also play well, something Prescott hasn't always had.

But don't worry your Prescott hating still came through loud and clear.
I'm sure there's a point in there somewhere, but damned if I can find it.

I really like Dak. But I understand what elite quarterbacking is, unlike you, and he's just not it. He's good, but not in that category.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
After Minnesota dropped an easy pick six that would have made it 21-0, yes, Dak played well.

His continuous slow starts remain a problem however. Washington, Miami, New Orleans, Green Bay, NY Jets, NY Giants, Minnesota....that's 7 slow starts in 9 games.
Agreed, the slow starts are a problem, and some of that is on Dak. But some of it is on receivers dropping balls, and other various issues that show up on occasion as well.

It does seem to take a while for Dak to find his rhythm. Maybe he shouldn't be warming up with a stationary receiver. Get his mind moving before the game starts.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Uh, no. Elite quarterbacks can do what Dak did even when they're missing players to injury. Not every time, but much of it.

Dak NEVER performs well unless he has everybody present and accounted for. He did do well last week considering the running game was stuck in the mud, but the point still stands until proven differently.
You're not even worth the argument. Let me know when one of those QBs you listed above wins without both tackles and their number 1 WR. Ill wait.