The praise Dak is receiving for that game is ridiculous

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
After Minnesota dropped an easy pick six that would have made it 21-0, yes, Dak played well.

His continuous slow starts remain a problem however. Washington, Miami, New Orleans, Green Bay, NY Jets, NY Giants, Minnesota....that's 7 slow starts in 9 games.
So your hatred has reached the level that you are now including INTs that never happened? Got it.
And slow starts are not on JUST Prescott. If anything, I'd blaming the shotty coaching.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
He hasnt had any game winning drives under your stipulations, and you said if you havent accomplished that feat that they are a bus driver.

You just keep contradicting yourself, might want to switch out that thong for some briefs because you are ****ting all over yourself lmao

#Checkmate

How do you figure that? Didn't Mahomes lose his best weapon In Kareem Hunt (RB) last season? Didn't seem to slow him down one bit, he just kept on winning. At the time of his suspension after 10 games last season Hunt had 824 yards rushing, 378 yards receiving and 14TD's

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
How do you figure that? Didn't Mahomes lose his best weapon In Kareem Hunt (RB) last season? Didn't seem to slow him down one bit, he just kept on winning. At the time of his suspension after 10 games last season Hunt had 824 yards rushing, 378 yards receiving and 14TD's

What....? Can you really not read?

You made up these random stipulations. What does Kareem Hunt have to do with anything?
Yes under the stipulations you set, even with Kareem Hunt, Mahomes is a bus driver according to you.

Just delete this, it was already checkmate.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
What....? Can you really not read?

You made up these random stipulations. What does Kareem Hunt have to do with anything?
Yes under the stipulations you set, even with Kareem Hunt, Mahomes is a bus driver according to you.

Just delete this, it was already checkmate.

Your like a sad school kid who lost his lunch money. When your only way to try and defend Dak is to try and take down other QB's your really not saying that much about the QB you are trying to defend. I made up no stipulations or set up any criteria it is you who trying to find a way to make Dak look good to yourself. But if you would like to compare Dak to Mahomes, have at it, i will be right here laughing at your feeble attempts to do so.

erod

Reaction score
So your hatred has reached the level that you are now including INTs that never happened? Got it.
And slow starts are not on JUST Prescott. If anything, I'd blaming the shotty coaching.
Yes, I count balls that are thrown right into the chest of a defender who simply dropped the ball as an issue. That's 21-0 and folks are headed to the parking lots before halftime on a work night.

Dak is all over the place with the ball early, and then he seems to dial it in, which is nice.

As far as the word "hatred", I don't think with my emotions like you do.

erod

Reaction score
You're not even worth the argument. Let me know when one of those QBs you listed above wins without both tackles and their number 1 WR. Ill wait.
Apparently you don't follow the National Football League.

Philly won a Super Bowl without their left tackle, center, quarterback, and other starters.

Rodgers wins regularly with guys missing.

Romo used to do it frequently.

Pittsburgh lost Roethlisberger, Leveon Bell, and Antonio Brown, and they had the same record as Dallas before last night's game.

Brady's won multiple championships with shotty receiving corps and entirely different rosters.

Our quarterback needs perfection around him, or it turns into a crap show.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yes, I count balls that are thrown right into the chest of a defender who simply dropped the ball as an issue. That's 21-0 and folks are headed to the parking lots before halftime on a work night.

Dak is all over the place with the ball early, and then he seems to dial it in, which is nice.

As far as the word "hatred", I don't think with my emotions like you do.
It makes no sense. You're warping a hypothetical scenario into an occurrence.
It never happened. It's like suggesting a dropped pass is relevant or should be talked up as a completion. Completely silly.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
And is the same problem that this fanbase has when it comes to detail and accuracy.

The Vikings are a team that is doing well this year and we lost to them. Dak had a net positive game.

That the Vikings are 7-3 does not mean that they have a good pass defense. They are middle of the pack in Pass defense with an average rating of 93.5. Conversely, they are 7th in the league in yards allowed the run.

This team hasn't defeated a single team with a pass defense rating under 91.7 (Eagles). That should stand out to us given that of our remaining opponents only the Eagles, Lions, and Commanders have a 91.7 defense QB rating or higher. The Rams, the Bears, the Bills, and the Patriots are going to be more interesting games for Dak.

Just like I wasn't buying the fool's gold that this team was good after beating... checks my notes: The Giants, Commanders, and Dolphins... I'm not buying the fool's gold on Dak, having success against a team that wasn't great against the pass and dared him to pass.

The worst thing about this 5-4 run is that people still aren't paying attention. It's been 9 games. We've only beaten one team with a winning record. And that team barely has a winning record. That should tell you something. We've had an unbelievably easy schedule this year and this team isn't 7-2 or 8-1, it's 5-4. That should tell you something.
When you have a good team and you can only beat less teams, it is not the QB. Its coaching. That's when talent gets Trumped. Landry and his staff was a better at coaching in the late 60's and 70's. Jimmy Johnson and staff was better at coaching in the early 90's. The Cowboys are consistently out coached since Tuna was ran off 2006. Before that, 2000-2002, they had no talent and bad coaching. Then came Tuna with good coaching and immediate playoff birth. Romo with his gun slinging risk taking had bad coaching when Tuna, Payton, and Sparano were ran off. Now they have talent with bad coaching.

Jason Garrett and his father Jerry Jones is the reason you are what you are. Dak is the reason you have been above .500 since 2016. Remember your records when Garrett became HC were 6-10, 3 years of 8-8, 12-4, and 4-12. Then came Dak 13-3, 9-7, 10-6, now 5-4 while Garrett is still messing things up with Boy Genius as an unqualified OC just like Garrett was unqualified in 2007 hired to learn on the job. Karma is a female dog.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Philly won a Super Bowl without their left tackle, center, quarterback, and other starters.

Pittsburgh lost Roethlisberger, Leveon Bell, and Antonio Brown, and they had the same record as Dallas before last night's game.

Brady's won multiple championships with shotty receiving corps and entirely different rosters.

LOL. really? Romo did it frequently? How did he do it frequently when he was on the massage table more frequently then the field? I think you're missing something here. The common denominator in all of this. COACHING. Rodgers wins a lot of those games you speak of due to shotty refereeing. But hey. Dak sucks. Good post buddy.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
It is obvious but I know you don't want t admit you're not a quick thinker. Where is this proof that I've proven I'm a quitter? Show the proof or stop lying. I didn't insinuate they shouldn't try to come back stupid. I said the chances of coming back are slim from that deficit are slim hence mentioning winning the lottery. You really need to improve your comprehension skill because they are seriously lacking and making yourself look pretty stupid out here.

You're just another frail bubble boy that can't hear dissenting opinion. Get your weak bubble self outta here. Your football idol is average at best. Now go cheerlead with the rest of the cheer squad and show me some num bers numbers that hype this average QB up cheerleader.

You want numbers? Going into the vikings game Prescott had the highest QBR in the ENTIRE league. The Cowboys had the highest rated offense in the league despite Elliott having 4 games with 65 or fewer yards. In the vikings game he had NINE completions of 20 yards or more. Prescott's first three seasons he has a better win/loss record than Brady, Rodgers and Brees did their first 3 years. As of right now Prescott has a passer rating of 101.4. The 1st game of the season Prescott ended with a perfect passer rating of 158.3. These are ALL FACTS, not OPINIONS from Prescott haters.

Lastly, Prescott is not my idol. The reason me and others refute Prescott haters is because even though he is not the best QB in the league HE IS much much much better than the Prescott haters try to pint him as. The haters bring up every mistake he's ever made and act like other QB's even elite QB's haven't made the same mistakes and that's a big reason their Prescott hating rants are so unbelievable. So you keep on with your hating and fans that aren't blinded by that same hatred will continue to see how well Prescott has been playing continuing to improve.

erod

Reaction score
LOL. really? Romo did it frequently? How did he do it frequently when he was on the massage table more frequently then the field? I think you're missing something here. The common denominator in all of this. COACHING. Rodgers wins a lot of those games you speak of due to shotty refereeing. But hey. Dak sucks. Good post buddy.
Romo did it for years until his body could take no more.

If it's coaching, why did Green Bay fire its coach just for Rodgers?

And are you really crediting Rodgers' success because of refereeing?

I thought I was having an adult dialogue here. My bad.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Romo did it for years until his body could take no more.

If it's coaching, why did Green Bay fire its coach just for Rodgers?

And are you really crediting Rodgers' success because of refereeing?

I thought I was having an adult dialogue here. My bad.
If you can sit there with a straight face and tell me Rodgers has won games ALL ON HIS OWN. You dont watch football. I have never seen a player or a team for that matter more catered to and favored by the NFL in my life.

erod

Reaction score
You want numbers? Going into the vikings game Prescott had the highest QBR in the ENTIRE league. The Cowboys had the highest rated offense in the league despite Elliott having 4 games with 65 or fewer yards. In the vikings game he had NINE completions of 20 yards or more. Prescott's first three seasons he has a better win/loss record than Brady, Rodgers and Brees did their first 3 years. As of right now Prescott has a passer rating of 101.4. The 1st game of the season Prescott ended with a perfect passer rating of 158.3. These are ALL FACTS, not OPINIONS from Prescott haters.

Lastly, Prescott is not my idol. The reason me and others refute Prescott haters is because even though he is not the best QB in the league HE IS much much much better than the Prescott haters try to pint him as. The haters bring up every mistake he's ever made and act like other QB's even elite QB's haven't made the same mistakes and that's a big reason their Prescott hating rants are so unbelievable. So you keep on with your hating and fans that aren't blinded by that same hatred will continue to see how well Prescott has been playing continuing to improve.

The Giants twice, Dolphins, Commanders, and Jets.

Combined record 9-38 if you count the Giants twice.

And throw out the garbage numbers when he was behind 31-3 to Green Bay.

Stats mean less than nothing here.

erod

Reaction score
If you can sit there with a straight face and tell me Rodgers has won games ALL ON HIS OWN. You dont watch football. I have never seen a player or a team for that matter more catered to and favored by the NFL in my life.

They say the same thing about Brady, Peyton, Brees, etc, etc, etc, etc, and have for many years.

I think Rodgers and his constant *****-slapping of the Cowboys has gotten to you.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

I bring up his mistakes because guess what he's the QB of the team I root for. The QB gets too much praise and too much blame but you're only worried about the blame part I see. I don't hate Smith Jr. I keep saying he's average and if that's hate then guilty as charged. He's not much much much better than average. You better lay of the narcotic if you truly believe that about Dak. Show proof of this hating when all I said is he's average? That's that Dak idol worshipping your doing that has you so unhinged.

Never mention QB win loss stats to me he doesn't play singles tennis. Dak against good team that you'd have to beat in the playoffs not these glass Joes he built them janky stats on how good is he? Like I always said numbers never tell the whole story but your football idol worship has you blind to that reality. We aren't playing tomato cans in the playoffs remember that.

shabazz

Reaction score
No one can deny that Dakota can Sashay with the best of them. He's almost as good as McNabbs little dance too

source.gif

giphy.gif

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

So, let's dump Dak, draft a SB winning quarterback, another Rodgers or Brady.

Simple!

The number of "sure fire" college quarterbacks that flopped in the NFL is many times the number of lesser quarterbacks who flourished. And do you think Brady has had a Garrett for a coach? Rothlisbergher won a SB with a quarterback rating of like 17, yeah he carried that team!

That's the choice we have - stick with Dak and hope the coaching improves, or take a shot at drafting the next Brady (a sixth rounder, you want the odds on a 6th round quarterback winning a SB, or six?).

Me I'd rather stick with Dak for another year or two, before we take a shot at this team drafting the next Rodgers, which oh by the way will require a 2-14 or such season, won't that be fun, while Zeke gets beat to pieces, T. Smith retires, Lee retires, and LVE or Jarwin or such leaves for another team?

No. We're stuck with Dak I believe, at least for another few years, whatever it brings...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I bring up his mistakes because guess what he's the QB of the team I root for. The QB gets too much praise and too much blame but you're only worried about the blame part I see. I don't hate Smith Jr. I keep saying he's average and if that's hate then guilty as charged. He's not much much much better than average. You better lay of the narcotic if you truly believe that about Dak. Show proof of this hating when all I said is he's average? That's that Dak idol worshipping your doing that has you so unhinged.

Never mention QB win loss stats to me he doesn't play singles tennis. Dak against good team that you'd have to beat in the playoffs not these glass Joes he built them janky stats on how good is he? Like I always said numbers never tell the whole story but your football idol worship has you blind to that reality. We aren't playing tomato cans in the playoffs remember that.

It's funny, not ha ha funny, that who you call average going into the vikings game, the Cowboys were the #1 rated offense despite Elliott having 65 or less yards per game in 4 games. So just how did the Cowboys offense get to be #1 with just an average QB and a missing running game for 4 games? Is there some other way of generating offense beside passing and running that is news to everyone that even just casually watches football? Please tell us this secret so everyone will know how offense is generated besides passing and running especially when the passing is by as you say just an average QB.