The problem with fans and the status quo

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Galian Beast, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

13,509 Messages
    10,891 Likes Received
    It's very sad. The only thing I can imagine is that have very miserable lives.

Blackrain likes this.
  2. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

8,615 Messages
    7,384 Likes Received
    It was a catch, but I fully expected Rodgers to walk over our defense yet again. We weren't stopping them. The entire drive, I'm thinking that we have to score, *and* leave no time for Rodgers, or we lose. Of course, Garrett has *never* seen that, and always leaves Rodgers more time to come back and beat us. And he does. And Garrett never learns.

Once the ball was thrown to the goal line, I'm thinking we're toast. Before the catch. Before the overturn. We had Dez run a low percentage route when we needed to convert a fourth *and* burn clock. So totally Garrett. Or Tony. He's gone for the risky big play instead of the play needed to win too.

3. Idgit

Idgit Riding the Red Rocket Staff Member

56,042 Messages
    55,325 Likes Received
    I defend not fixing what ain’t broke and fixing what’s broke. We disagree on what’s broken, but that’s not the same thing as saying I want the status quo.

ShiningStar likes this.
  4. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

12,880 Messages
    6,326 Likes Received

fine, im not going to make you rehash it. lets see how it plays out, tho im sure you ll be thrilled by the end of the season.

Idgit likes this.
  5. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

14,358 Messages
    7,007 Likes Received
    There wasn't that much time left in the game.

6. Hawkeye19

Hawkeye19 Well-Known Member

2,583 Messages
    5,961 Likes Received
    Thought there was about 4:30 left when the Dez play happened?

7. northerncowboynation

northerncowboynation Well-Known Member

7,926 Messages
    6,303 Likes Received
    I think it's stunning that you actually believe it would make a difference if fans defend mediocrity or not. In my way of thinking, only one person can allow mediocrity to continue or not, that particular person has dual titles GM and owner. Buy a team Galian and you'll have the say

8. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

14,358 Messages
    7,007 Likes Received
    If you think fans not going to games and buying merchandise wouldn't move things along, you're mistaken...

morat1959 likes this.
  9. jsb357

jsb357 Well-Known Member

1,662 Messages
    1,943 Likes Received
    ^^^^ This X 1000

morat1959 and Blackrain like this.