"The professor" Rumor, or scenario that could happen possible Titans/Cowboys draft picks trade

manster4ever

Reaction score
So essentially the Titans would still get their guy, but pick up an extra 2nd this year, and extra 1st & 3rd next year. *golf clap*

BIG golf clap. That would be friggin' genius on the Titans part. Alas, I think the Chargers take Tunsil. Hope I'm wrong though.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
NFLN reporting teams interested in trading up for pick 3 or 4 has subsided significantly.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
" Actually, Ramsey just went to SD and we have Jacksonville on hold on the other line." That's how that would go.

In four years? Laughable, eh?

How great was "the Greatest Show on Turf" four years before that SB win???
Check on the Dolphins and Steelers four years before their first SB...
Hmmm. maybe the 90's Cowboys four years before that glorious day at the Rose Bowl in Pasedena...

A lot can happen in fours years, fella.

Very good defense in St.Louis check the stats and the roster.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Very good defense in St.Louis check the stats and the roster.

pfft... whatever dude... St. Louis went 6-10, 5-11 and 4-12 before becoming the Greatest Show on Turf... you can be a miserable fan if you choose to be...
I know things can turn around fast... almost every year there are 2-3 teams that make a playoff run after being awful the past year or two, or three...
no reason Dallas can't bounce back after one terrible season... as a fan, you'd be stupid to feel differently... otherwise, why watch? Gluten for punishment?

Spectre

Reaction score
Just heard on the radio John Clayton say that if SD does not draft Tunsil, there very well could be a deal with the Titans and Dallas. The Titans were considering drafting him #1 and they want him very badly. They would send their #15 pick, and then a #2 and #3 to Dallas for #4.

I thought they wanted out of the top spot to get a lot of picks. Anyways, it probably won't happen, but what is your opinion.

It's great. Do it and get Treadwell.
Championship.

d_dub88

Reaction score
That'd be the worst trade in history to move down 11 yes eleven spots. No way we do this without all 3 of their 2nd rounders and the Rams 1st. The Eagles have set the market for trading up this draft and that was for 6 spots. The can keep the Rams third and we can sweeten it with a player or later pick but no way do we drop 11 for a 2nd and 3rd ONLY!!

MINIMAL: 2 2ND ROUNDERS AND A FIRST IN 2017.

I agree. Taking out the QB position, there are only two can't miss players in this draft, by consensus. I can't think of a deal where I would trade back and not pick up a first from next season. If the deal happened to be with the Titans I would be fighting for their first next season instead of the Rams pick.