The real reason we aren't signing anyone

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only reason they do not sign anyone is because they do not want to. They say their most important signing is daks extension but they haven't even reached out to his agent yet.

Reactions: CWR

Kwyn

Reaction score
It’s interesting that the spin here is “Dak may elect to play the year out” when for some of the fans that would be a positive.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Some people may disagree and say I’m not a real fan but I’m approaching this year similar to 2020 after Dak broke his leg.

I hope they fall on their *** and have a 2015 type year. It’s not going to get better until it gets worse, and even then it may not matter.

And those of you who say how can a real fan want them to lose, none of you have any idea the devotion I have always had to this team. It’s almost like a family member who you’ve tried and tried to help and there’s nothing left to do but let them destroy themselves and hope they hit rock bottom so they can learn and change. It doesn’t mean you love them less. It’s a big picture thing.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Some people may disagree and say I’m not a real fan but I’m approaching this year similar to 2020 after Dak broke his leg.

I hope they fall on their *** and have a 2015 type year. It’s not going to get better until it gets worse, and even then it may not matter.

And those of you who say how can a real fan want them to lose, none of you have any idea the devotion I have always had to this team. It’s almost like a family member who you’ve tried and tried to help and there’s nothing left to do but let them destroy themselves and hope they hit rock bottom so they can learn and change. It doesn’t mean you love them less. It’s a big picture thing.
I get it. I have a couple friends in "real life" who gave up after this past season debacle

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

And you don’t know ours. Giving up is easy just stop complaining all the time.

Toro9

Reaction score
We can build, I Believe. Our guys. What they can do and what they've been responsible for in the past. We have some very responsible guys in this building. In the building, our guys, to build a very competitive off-season.