The real reason we aren't signing anyone

stilltheguru

Reaction score
They can say that all they want and some of yall will tune in every Sunday still. That's why they do it

fivetwos

Reaction score
Some people may disagree and say I’m not a real fan but I’m approaching this year similar to 2020 after Dak broke his leg.

I hope they fall on their *** and have a 2015 type year. It’s not going to get better until it gets worse, and even then it may not matter.

And those of you who say how can a real fan want them to lose, none of you have any idea the devotion I have always had to this team. It’s almost like a family member who you’ve tried and tried to help and there’s nothing left to do but let them destroy themselves and hope they hit rock bottom so they can learn and change. It doesn’t mean you love them less. It’s a big picture thing.
Great stuff. Know how you feel.

They obviously aren’t good enough, not trying to get better, and think their method is the “secret sauce” to winning.

I’d rather root for them to be fully embarrassed then just maybe they go the Parcells route eventually, but they won’t chase whoever that is out of town once the roster is rebuilt because Jerry is pushing 90.

That’s really the only hope…but this team is done for a while.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Some people may disagree and say I’m not a real fan but I’m approaching this year similar to 2020 after Dak broke his leg.

I hope they fall on their *** and have a 2015 type year. It’s not going to get better until it gets worse, and even then it may not matter.

And those of you who say how can a real fan want them to lose, none of you have any idea the devotion I have always had to this team. It’s almost like a family member who you’ve tried and tried to help and there’s nothing left to do but let them destroy themselves and hope they hit rock bottom so they can learn and change. It doesn’t mean you love them less. It’s a big picture thing.
Post of the year. The writing should be on the wall for any fan living in reality...Jerry's reality. We are doing nothing this offseason. Jerry only needs to stay "around the rim", and the East has been bad enough recently to allow it. When the other teams improve, we will be staring at the basement because Jerry simply doesn't care UNLESS the ratings go away. That will take a 3-4 win season. He's on the right path to make that happen right now. And maybe Jerry even knew this would be a throwaway season right after the Green Bay game. The only thing he seemed to care about was his next walk-a-bout HC, which will be Zimmer. Only a disaster will make Jerry change, if even then.

pitt33

Reaction score
I’ve been a diehard fan for 50 years ,I’m so tired of this same crap they keep telling us ,as hard as it may be I’m seriously thinking of not following them anymore!so disappointing I would rather see them over spend for players at least give us fans some false hope ,because know we have no hope !
I’m done.

Seen it all over the years.

Bad…

Good…

And great teams in Dallas.

It’s over as long as they run things.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is probably laughing right now and drinking some Johnnie Walker Blue while reading everyone's comments.
Picsart-24-03-11-21-04-43-383.jpg

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Can’t use current or future contract as an excuse. A lot of teams will do whatever it takes to create room to bring in FA.

Ownership is more worried about making money and staying relevant than wanting to get better and compete.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are many, creative ways to increase cap room, Dallas just doesn’t want to.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
They made their bed. They created all of this.
As opposed to all the free agents we signed when Dak and Zeke were on rookie deals? :muttley:

This front office has been cheap for a very long time now. Has zero to do with Dak's contract. That is what the front office wants fans to say to pass blame from them to the players. They dumpster dive and go for quantity over quality.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys want fans to think it's because of Dak's deal. They wouldn't spend even if Dak played for the veteran's minimum this year.

"Cap Boy" Stephen wants to protect the team for the future. So this team does business by caressing the salary cap in preparation for a "next year" that never gets here.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This organization will be dragged to Hades, before any real changes occur.

raven55

Reaction score
get ready groundhog day coming back to the middle 90's because of dumb and dumber contract stupidity maybe the new jones girl will have some input into BIG DADDY'S WAYS