The reason Dak is a good QB

817Gill

Reaction score
If you're talking about Jack rabbit please be aware that Dez had him beat several times for big plays and TDs, more than any other wr that he's gone up against
Thanks for proving my point. Dez used to beat up on him on the Rams and was a better player in his prime. But since he’s declined so much since then, guys he used to beat up on like Janoris are now locking him up. Jenkins has suffocated Dez recently while Dez used to make him look bad back when Dez was Dez. Guys don’t play forever and the drop off comes without warning. For Dez it was somewhere between 2015-2017. It is what it is, he is no longer a viable #1 option. I’m just glad we are finally making these decisions a year too early than a year too late. You should be too cause that’s a sign of a well run franchise.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point. Dez used to beat up on him on the Rams and was a better player in his prime. But since he’s declined so much since then, guys he used to beat up on like Janoris are now locking him up. Jenkins has suffocated Dez recently while Dez used to make him look bad back when Dez was Dez. Guys don’t play forever and the drop off comes without warning. For Dez it was somewhere between 2015-2017. It is what it is, he is no longer a viable #1 option. I’m just glad we are finally making these decisions a year too early than a year too late. You should be too cause that’s a sign of a well run franchise.

Dez had him beat several times while he was wearing NYG jerseys........

817Gill

Reaction score
Dez had him beat several times while he was wearing NYG jerseys........
Lmao c’mon man. Jenkins signed in 2016. You have wanna know how Dez has done against
Jenkins in a Giants jersey?

Week 1, 2016: 1 catch 8 yards
Week 14, 2016: 1 catch for 10 yards and a fumble on 9 targets.
Week 1, 2017: 2 catches, 43 yards, 9 targets
The last time they played in 2017 Janoris was injured.

It’s pretty simple my man, google Dez Bryant vs Janoris Jenkins Giants. Answers are everywhere. Here’s an article if you don’t wanna do the research

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/stats-dont-lie-janoris-jenkins-absolutely-owned-dez-bryant/amp/

InTheZone

Reaction score
Lmao c’mon man. Jenkins signed in 2016. You have wanna know how Dez has done against
Jenkins in a Giants jersey?

Week 1, 2016: 1 catch 8 yards
Week 14, 2016: 1 catch for 10 yards and a fumble on 9 targets.
Week 1, 2017: 2 catches, 43 yards, 9 targets
The last time they played in 2017 Janoris was injured.

It’s pretty simple my man, google Dez Bryant vs Janoris Jenkins Giants. Answers are everywhere. Here’s an article if you don’t wanna do the research

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/stats-dont-lie-janoris-jenkins-absolutely-owned-dez-bryant/amp/

Hey friend, I suggest rewatching thoee games. You'd be surprised how stats never tell the when story.

817Gill

Reaction score
Hey friend, I suggest rewatching thoee games. You'd be surprised how stats never tell the when story.
So you’re right and all the NFL analyst who covered those 3 games are wrong? You’re eye is better than theirs? Just google it man it’s super quick. This isn’t even close lol

InTheZone

Reaction score
So you’re right and all the NFL analyst who covered those 3 games are wrong? You’re eye is better than theirs? Just google it man it’s super quick. This isn’t even close lol
All I asked was watch those games. I said nothing about anyone.

Start at 13:20, this only shows the incompletes, but I remember a few other plays where Dez gets wide open in 1v1 and the ball never goes his way, whether he was the hot read or should've been based on defensive coverage.

Btw this vid tells a lot about our QB, coaches, and the routes our players are asked to run when it seems like the defender is just expecting it.

817Gill

Reaction score
All I asked was watch those games. I said nothing about anyone.

Start at 13:20, this only shows the incompletes, but I remember a few other plays where Dez gets wide open in 1v1 and the ball never goes his way, whether he was the hot read or should've been based on defensive coverage.

Btw this vid tells a lot about our QB, coaches, and the routes our players are asked to run when it seems like the defender is just expecting it.

You might be the only person who thinks Dez got the better of Janoris in the last few years. Please, please, please google it. There isn’t one NFL guy saying Dez consistently beat Janoris. Obviously he probably won a few times a game but Jenkins overwhelmingly beat Dez. I can’t find an article saying otherwise if I tried.

InTheZone

Reaction score
You might be the only person who thinks Dez got the better of Janoris in the last few years. Please, please, please google it. There isn’t one NFL guy saying Dez consistently beat Janoris. Obviously he probably won a few times a game but Jenkins overwhelmingly beat Dez. I can’t find an article saying otherwise if I tried.
Again, just watch our offense again if you can rewatch. Stop going off what others are saying. I'm trying to provide facts and you're quickly dismissing based on what others are saying.

Falco78

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is the BEST QB that's ever played the game!!!
The below video verifies his tremendous talents.....:eek:
Defenses are trembling at the thought of facing the DAK-Monster baby!!!!! Grrrrrrr:flagwave:

This is a terrible analysis video in pretty much every single moment of it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a terrible analysis video in pretty much every single moment of it.

It happened and unfortunately will happen again and again...... with 8 games below 200 yards and only 1 game over 300 yards of passing Dak is out of the bag i guess.....Go Boys!

817Gill

Reaction score
Again, just watch our offense again if you can rewatch. Stop going off what others are saying. I'm trying to provide facts and you're quickly dismissing based on what others are saying.
If you are the only person in America who thinks Dez got the better of Jackrabbit, why would I listen to anything you say? This is one of the simplest facts I don't understand how you can warp it any other way. Janoris Jenkins as a Giant repeatedly got the better of Dez and it's not even arguable. Like this isn't even close to being close lol. You finding 4 plays from 3 games where Dez won the battle isn't proving much.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ris-jenkins-details-how-he-stopped-dez-bryant
https://www.newsday.com/sports/foot...-up-dez-bryant-who-says-it-was-fun-1.14138372

From now on everytime you respond trying to tell me Dez bettered Janoris I will respond with an article from a credible source that shows the opposite; I'll give you two this post. This is like the third one I've posted for you too. If you refuse to google it then I'll do it for you, its free information my guy.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This isn't true. Countless film studies proved the "fan eye" wrong. Little surprise.
Film Studies.

:lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao2:

Some knuckleheads that barely speak English made some videos trying to prove a point. They managed to fool a few people but the videos didn't hold up to inspection.

The ALL-22 is available such that it's possible to see the WR and QB in the same frame. Any video that does not show that is hiding the truth.

HungryLion

Reaction score
In all of my years of watching cowboys, I have never seen few fans work so hard to convince fan base that QB is really good. Personally, I think fans will make their decisions based on what they see this year.

Conversely, I don’t think I’ve ever seen this many fans, crap on a QB who won ROY and has played well for the first 1.5 seasons. Then when he struggles and plays poorly for a stretch as a second year player, they want to dump him already.

I’m not saying people have to be sold that Dak is a stud. But I can’t fathom why people want to get rid of him already given what he has accomplished thus far, and how young he is in his development.

starcity214

Reaction score
Please do not bring up the Packers holding. It was criminal what Green Bay got away with that entire season.

There's a video on YouTube where it shows why their offensive line "holding" is legal..

The Vikings actually found a way to counter that though and the Packers struggle ..

Surprised you hadn't looked it up..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott is the BEST QB that's ever played the game!!!
The below video verifies his tremendous talents.....:eek:
Defenses are trembling at the thought of facing the DAK-Monster baby!!!!! Grrrrrrr:flagwave:

This video proves how dumb people will believe anything.

At least this knucklehead speaks English.

People believe what this guy is saying despite the explanations not matching what is actually happening.

On the first play he "analyzes" Dak can't follow through and the OLineman is pushed into him.

In reality Dak was 67% on throws over 20 yards to Butler.

It's commical that this guy thinks he knows something about analyzing football.

A sucker is born every minute.

What's really funny is how proud some people around here are to be suckers.

HungryLion

Reaction score
There's a video on YouTube where it shows why their offensive line "holding" is legal..

The Vikings actually found a way to counter that though and the Packers struggle ..

Surprised you hadn't looked it up..

Must be nice to have coaches who can actually outsmart the opponents.

I wish our coaches would devise something like that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This video proves how dumb people will believe anything.

At least this knucklehead speaks English.

People believe what this guy is saying despite the explanations not matching what is actually happening.

On the first play he "analyzes" Dak can't follow through and the OLineman is pushed into him.

In reality Dak was 67% on throws over 20 yards to Butler.

It's commical that this guy thinks he knows something about analyzing football.

A sucker is born every minute.

What's really funny is how proud some people around here are to be suckers.

OMG simply toooooo funny....Knucklehead,sucker, what other polite words will you use as your having a Dak-Attack baby......chill man chill and being you know so much about football might wanna call Dak and give him some pointers on how to play QB.......:eek:
We would all be in your debt there Mr. Gibson.....

HungryLion

Reaction score
OMG simply toooooo funny....Knucklehead,sucker, what other polite words will you use as your having a Dak-Attack baby......chill man chill and being you know so much about football might wanna call Dak and give him some pointers on how to play QB.......:eek:
We would all be in your debt there Mr. Gibson.....

Intelligent and well thought out retort.