16 - Philly - W
17 - Tennessee - L
18 - Washington - W

9-8

I really hope I’m wrong

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Am I just imagining you not only responding to everything I say, but talking about me to others?

Rent. Free.
Don't worry, no one here likes you as much as you like you.
It's a discussion forum little fella, that's how they work.
I like laughing at you. It's like a bottomless well of euphoria.
And you don't get it.

ESisback

Reaction score
The "you're miserable" thing is what ya'll like to throw around to make yourself feel better about always falling for the fools gold that Jerry sells ya every year.

Imagine thinking anyone that doesn't buy into that fools gold with you is "miserable".

Whatever makes ya feel better I suppose.
No, I call people that post nothing but negative as miserable. Like you.

Reactions: G2

ESisback

Reaction score
Am I just imagining you not only responding to everything I say, but talking about me to others?

Rent. Free.

You seem to respond to everyone that responds to you as well. Two way street! The whole world is rent free in your noggin, hey?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You seem to respond to everyone that responds to you as well. Two way street! The whole world is rent free in your noggin, hey?
I'm a nice fella.

If you say something to me I try not to leave ya hanging.

But certain posters, like yourself, I won't respond to unprovoked. If you respond to me I'll answer back though! I always have time for my fans.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The biggest thing for the Cowboys is going to be to stay healthy, cut down on the penalties, and more physicality from the oline. We were doing well until Dak got hurt. So, we need Dak to not get hurt. The penalties killed us against the Raiders and 49ers, among others. Finally, the oline needs to be more physical and push more. I think that Tyler Smith should help there. Tyron and Zach are good at pushing the line, and, now that we have an upgrade over Connor Williams and a player who is a more physical lineman. So, we should be able to run the ball more.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm a nice fella.

If you say something to me I try not to leave ya hanging.

But certain posters, like yourself, I won't respond to unprovoked. If you respond to me I'll answer back though! I always have time for my fans.
Two way street!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The good news is, we should have more consistent WR play with Cooper gone. Let's face it, he had a tendency to become Casper on some road games every season. I think Tolbert will be good. Also, I like what we have with Williams and Ridgeway. That should be a nice upgrade. Especially since we should get a rotation of Bohanna, Watkins, and Ridgeway. Also, we got a steal with Markqueze Bell. I was talking to a friend of mine who's a Bucs fan who said that, if we didn't get him, the Bucs would. He said that we got an absolute steal. In his mind, there's a slim chance that we can stash him on the PS Squad. I'm excited to see him play. If he's what my friend thinks of him, especially if our Dline improves on last season, we should be in for a real treat.

basel90

Reaction score
. Tampa Bay - L
2. Cincinnati - W
3. NY - L
4. Washington - W
5. L.A Rams - L
6. Philly - W
7. Detroit - W
8. Chicago - L
9 BYE
10. Green Bay - L
11. Minnesota - L
12. NY - W
13. Indy - L
14 - Houston - W
15 - Jacksonville - L
16 - Philly - W
17 - Tennessee - L
18 - Washington - L

7-10
Mediocre running game , inconsistent QB , OL still developing . A talent against good teams widens.
JWholesale changes follow paving the way for Sean Payton to come in .

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
. Tampa Bay - L
2. Cincinnati - W
3. NY - L
4. Washington - W
5. L.A Rams - L
6. Philly - W
7. Detroit - W
8. Chicago - L
9 BYE
10. Green Bay - L
11. Minnesota - L
12. NY - W
13. Indy - L
14 - Houston - W
15 - Jacksonville - L
16 - Philly - W
17 - Tennessee - L
18 - Washington - L

7-10
Mediocre running game , inconsistent QB , OL still developing . A talent against good teams widens.
JWholesale changes follow paving the way for Sean Payton to come in .

Not so sure Payton's going to be the next HC. If Mike does leave after this season, I think the next HC is Dan Quinn. I think Quinn would be a better choice too.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Something else I'm excited about with Bell is that he ran a 4.41. I think we might possibly be also able to use him in the return game. If we can get even quicker in the return game, I think we can get even more dangerous. KR TDs are fun.

basel90

Reaction score
Not so sure Payton's going to be the next HC. If Mike does leave after this season, I think the next HC is Dan Quinn. I think Quinn would be a better choice too.
possibly. i dont see sean payton excited about another 3 years with dak, who has already killed or in the process of killing the career of 3 Head coaches , 5 offensive coaches, and several wide receivers including dez , and amari and soon Cee Dee.

Would Quinn excite the base after such a debacle ? Jerry would want to make a splash , but sean may not oblige.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
possibly. i dont see sean payton excited about another 3 years with dak, who has already killed or in the process of killing the career of 3 Head coaches , 5 offensive coaches, and several wide receivers including dez , and amari and soon Cee Dee.

Would Quinn excite the base after such a debacle ? Jerry would want to make a splash , but sean may not oblige.

It's not Dak imo. I think it's 1. Jerry 2. Jason Garrett was terrible and should've been ousted years ago, and 3. He's only just last season finally had a legitimate defence. Quinn fits a mould that has served the Cowboys well. And, we tend to do better with a defencive-minded HC.

ESisback

Reaction score
The good news is, we should have more consistent WR play with Cooper gone. Let's face it, he had a tendency to become Casper on some road games every season. I think Tolbert will be good. Also, I like what we have with Williams and Ridgeway. That should be a nice upgrade. Especially since we should get a rotation of Bohanna, Watkins, and Ridgeway. Also, we got a steal with Markqueze Bell. I was talking to a friend of mine who's a Bucs fan who said that, if we didn't get him, the Bucs would. He said that we got an absolute steal. In his mind, there's a slim chance that we can stash him on the PS Squad. I'm excited to see him play. If he's what my friend thinks of him, especially if our Dline improves on last season, we should be in for a real treat.
If we put Bell on the PS, he’ll get poached for sure, IMHO.

basel90

Reaction score
and cee dee will have a stellar season now that he is gettting the targets

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I have two predictions for this season. We win 11 games or more and every win the OP becomes more and more of a lil B about them winning:laugh:

Still praying for you big guy. Nobody should spend their entire life hating on a sports team. Get well!