The Schedule Has Been Released so Let's See Your Predictions For Each Game

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
zeke and dak both wasnt **** without the line. The line from 2014 to 2018 were top 3 line. When the line declined (and they have) so did Zeke and dak. We could have gotten a number of RBs to do what Zeke has done behind this line.
Yeah, and we won NOTHING with that top 3 line.

That's why I don't understand why people think having a great line is all of a sudden going to lead to success. We had Zeke winning 2 rushing titles in 3 years and Dak having his best season ever (2016) and it lead to nothing.

Zeke is washed now and Dak is still Dak.

starfan1

Reaction score
Yeah, and we won NOTHING with that top 3 line.

That's why I don't understand why people think having a great line is all of a sudden going to lead to success. We had Zeke winning 2 rushing titles in 3 years and Dak having his best season ever (2016) and it lead to nothing.

Zeke is washed now and Dak is still Dak.

It does no good to win rushing titles if youre going to get gashed by opposing RBs in the playoffs. while we didnt have a QB that could overcome it at that point in all 3 playoff runs 2014/2016/2018 the defense was gutted. Even last year the defense while improved gave up a boatload of rushing yards to Debo but Ill give equal blame to the OL which contributed to poor QB play in 2021.
I choose to be a bit more optomistic that the defense will be even more improved and the QB is good enough if the rest of the folks do their part. Im not of doom and gloom. OH the QB sucks well never go anywhere approach as you are. but you do you.

every year is different and we may find a creative way to lose or lose like we have in that past or maybe it all comes together. I just see no reason to follow if you feel its going to be a royal suckfest.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It does no good to win rushing titles if youre going to get gashed by opposing RBs in the playoffs. while we didnt have a QB that could overcome it at that point in all 3 playoff runs 2014/2016/2018 the defense was gutted. Even last year the defense while improved gave up a boatload of rushing yards to Debo but Ill give equal blame to the OL which contributed to poor QB play in 2021.
I choose to be a bit more optomistic that the defense will be even more improved and the QB is good enough if the rest of the folks do their part. Im not of doom and gloom. OH the QB sucks well never go anywhere approach as you are. but you do you.

every year is different and we may find a creative way to lose or lose like we have in that past or maybe it all comes together. I just see no reason to follow if you feel its going to be a royal suckfest.
I follow because I am a fan.

It is not required of me or anyone else to blindly believe we will be a good football team just because they are my favorite team.

Oh, and I'll stop being doom and gloom when they prove me wrong. 27th years a charm.

ESisback

Reaction score
The job Peterson did in 2017 was one of the best coaching jobs in recent memory from any coach.

Yes, he's a real coach and when the Cowboys go against the Jaguars we'll be at a disadvantage when it comes to head coaching. That doesn't mean that we won't out talent them and win though. I have us winning that game right now.
If Peterson was the Cowboys’ coach, you’d be promoting HIS suckiness.

Praxit

Reaction score
...10-7 Or 11-6..... Believe it or not. We get another 6 game win streak going start of season. Then back to back losses. Please insert quarter for more: .. ;)..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
...10-7 Or 11-6..... Believe it or not. We get another 6 game win streak going start of season. Then back to back losses. Please insert quarter for more: .. ;)..
You have us beating Tampa, Rams, and Cinci to start 6-0 without Gallup playing?

I think your machine is broken lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Let's see how he does when Cee Dee is double-teamed all year.

He'll just throw it to Gallup, Washington or Tolbert. Dak's never going to knowingly force the ball into double coverage. He's just not wired that way. The other option of course is that being 100% healthy now he might just tuck it under his arm and go get the first down himself a lot more often. If he does that 4-5 times a game, this offense will be unstoppable..

ESisback

Reaction score

It is not required of me or anyone else to blindly believe we will be a good football team just because they are my favorite team.

Oh, and I'll stop being doom and gloom when they prove me wrong. 27th years a charm.

Most People don’t blindly believe! They simply retain hope! They choose not to cry 24/7, 365! Normal people get mad, rage, discuss, then get over it. Some don’t.

Most of those 27 years were their own fault, a few of them weren’t, but there were many different reasons why.

starfan1

Reaction score

like i said you do you. its your schtick most of see it for it is.