***The T.O. Thread***

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
5Stars said:
If T.O. wants 7.5 million from the Boyz...pay up! I know the tweety birds don't pay, because they need money to feed the bloated coach!

You do realize that whatever amount Dallas pays for TO; the 7 million must be added into the calculation.

I's all good....:laugh2:

But like you say, I's all good!:rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
You do realize that whatever amount Dallas pays for TO; the 7 million must be added into the calculation.

Stop making fun of my typing! MR. GRAMMER MAN!

Tally hoe...(lets just hope that the T.O. man don't become a Dallas Cowboy, OK)? Because if he does...

Got milk?

:laugh2:

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

i bet you a hundred bucks whatever his contract is, its going to be based on incentives

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
If Jerry wants T.O. it follows that Big Bill wants T.O. Get used to it Cowboy fans.
Jerry isn't going alone on this one. Tuna is calling the shots at VR.

KingTuna

Reaction score
It appears that IF we sign T.O. then Keyshawn Johnson will probably be cut.

Seemed to be Mort's angle.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n said:
Phoenix-Talon said:
i bet you a hundred bucks whatever his contract is, its going to be based on incentives

Why "sleep with the enemy"? This Talon-Phoenix guy/gal is just worried...I can sense it...

Hey, he is a Soph. Troll...invading a DALLAS COWBOY forum...so he can hang out with winners....he's tired of losers....know what I mean?

:lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
If Jerry wants T.O. it follows that Big Bill wants T.O. Get used to it Cowboy fans.
Jerry isn't going alone on this one. Tuna is calling the shots at VR.

You have earned one Silver Star! :star:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Do you think TO would be happy in the Parcell's O ? I have my doubts unless we see a big change in strategy.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Do you think TO would be happy in the Parcell's O ? I have my doubts unless we see a big change in strategy.

Well, lets hope the Boyz don't have to find that out! :eek:

But, if you are a smart person...you should "never say never"! You know as well as I do, T.O. is a player, period! Just like Ty Law is a player, period!

Does the coach want them....who knows? Can Henson play? Who knows?

All I know is that JJ will never settle for second best! He knows how to win....and if part of that winning plan is to have T.O., and the Tuna signs off...hey...it's good for me....just like it should be for any Cowboy fan...

Hey, sometimes, things happen for a reason in life...we have all made mistakes in life....I'm just putting my faith that JJ dont make that mistake!

:star:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Well, lets hope the Boyz don't have to find that out! :eek:

But, if you are a smart person...you should "never say never"! You know as well as I do, T.O. is a player, period! Just like Ty Law is a player, period!

Does the coach want them....who knows? Can Henson play? Who knows?

All I know is that JJ will never settle for second best! He knows how to win....and if part of that winning plan is to have T.O., and the Tuna signs off...hey...it's good for me....just like it should be for any Cowboy fan...

Hey, sometimes, things happen for a reason in life...we have all made mistakes in life....I'm just putting my faith that JJ dont make that mistake!

:star:
You and me both......If JJ & BP bring him in.....they must think they can work with him and win with him. We'll see.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
You and me both......If JJ & BP bring him in.....they must think they can work with him and win with him. We'll see.

Exactly. Parcells is no idiot; he isn't going to jump into a situation without having a solid plan for things to work. Which is why I support them if they in fact want Owens in Dallas. Many are saying that Owens is going to destroy the team and be a cancer and all this, but do you honestly think Parcells would sit by and let that happen? Hecks no...

But like you said, we'll see on only time will tell, but my bet is that the Owens/Dallas combination is a winner.

:starspin

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
TO is like the hot, pain-in-the-*** gf you put up with 'cause the sex is so great. You want to dump her, but you just ... can't.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
Exactly. Parcells is no idiot; he isn't going to jump into a situation without having a solid plan for things to work. Which is why I support them if they in fact want Owens in Dallas. Many are saying that Owens is going to destroy the team and be a cancer and all this, but do you honestly think Parcells would sit by and let that happen? Hecks no...

But like you said, we'll see on only time will tell, but my bet is that the Owens/Dallas combination is a winner.

:starspin

Yup! You, have earned one Gold Star! :star:

Like my brother, Forest Gump said...."chit happens"....

And look how that turned out! :D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
bbgun said:
TO is like the hot, pain-in-the-*** gf you put up with 'cause the sex is so great. You want to dump her, but you just ... can't.

You have earned ONE GOLD STAR! :starspin

Silverstar

Reaction score
KingTuna said:
It appears that IF we sign T.O. then Keyshawn Johnson will probably be cut.

Seemed to be Mort's angle.

I think that is just pure speculation on his part, because the consensus is that Key and TO can't co-exist. The Dallas Cowboy legacy is bigger than both players no matter what happens. Like the NY Yankees, no one player could ever destroy the Cowboys legacy and that is reality. If Jerry wants TO in Dallas he will get him....period. Jerry and Stephen Jones call the shots on signing players...not Parcells folks. Don't ever forget that, because coaches come and go.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
jasonwitten82 said:
Do you not think that Parcells could control T.O?

No (Thinks of Bryant). T.O. has already cheesed off enough players/coaches to where they wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

But if he's signed *Sigh* than I'll root because of the jersey. Still rather he go somewhere else and screw up that team.......

Z-Man

Reaction score
Silverstar said:
I think that is just pure speculation on his part, because the consensus is that Key and TO can't co-exist. The Dallas Cowboy legacy is bigger than both players no matter what happens. Like the NY Yankees, no one player could ever destroy the Cowboys legacy and that is reality. If Jerry wants TO in Dallas he will get him....period. Jerry and Stephen Jones call the shots on signing players...not Parcells folks. Don't ever forget that, because coaches come and go.
Actually it was supposed to be because Key's contract situation might end up getting messy. That's what Mort said, not because the 2 players can't co-exist on the same team.

I guess his thoughts are we won't keep him on the team at his current cap charge and Key won't want to negotiate it down.