The Third Big Injury Yesterday

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Stats don't tell the whole story. There is no doubt that when you watch Smith, he has been struggling and been an issue on defense - whether it be out of position, hitting the wrong hole, etc.
Correct. smith has been struggling with certain aspects. I'm just betting that Seahawks fans look at the stats of LB B (Bobby Wagner, btw) and are very pleased with them. Whereas we look at the stats of LB A (Jaylon) and say he's the worst LB in the NFL and should be cut immediately.

Flamma

Reaction score
Three big injuries yesterday:

1 - the heartbreaking injury to Dak Prescott

2 - the knee injury of Trysten Hill

3 - the typing hand injury to all the posters saying Jaylon Smith sucks. They all left the field in the second quarter.

Smith was all over the field with 14 tackles and 1.5 sacks. He has the talent if he isn't trying to cover for blown assignments by other players. And he will be even better when LVE is back and covering a big section of turf.

That's why I tried to stay away from that criticism. The defensive line seemed to play better. That might be part of the reason. I don't know, I'm no expert.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Three big injuries yesterday:

1 - the heartbreaking injury to Dak Prescott

2 - the knee injury of Trysten Hill

3 - the typing hand injury to all the posters saying Jaylon Smith sucks. They all left the field in the second quarter.

Smith was all over the field with 14 tackles and 1.5 sacks. He has the talent if he isn't trying to cover for blown assignments by other players. And he will be even better when LVE is back and covering a big section of turf.
How bad is Hill ?