Video: The truth about the Cowboys' Dak situation

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Risen Star, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

49,669 Messages
    74,944 Likes Received

Watch the video. Accept it, don't accept it, it doesn't matter. It won't change the fact that what they are saying here is the truth and is the future for this team.

There is no chance this front office does the right thing. You are about to be saddled with the most over paid player in the league. Eating up chunks of cap space while you desperately try to put an all pro core around him to overcome all the things he can't do. Namely, play the position of QB.

Mark it down. Jerry is about to make another ginormous mistake. He is the gift that keeps on giving. For fans of the Eagles, Giants and Redskins.

Go Cowboys, bros.

2. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

17,345 Messages
    10,715 Likes Received
    You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

:lmao2:

3. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond among trash Zone Supporter

37,429 Messages
    8,020 Likes Received
    What a stupid thread

4. cowboyblue22

cowboyblue22 Well-Known Member

5,588 Messages
    4,553 Likes Received
    if things don't go well I don't think that dak or garrett either one will get a pass

5. Hawkeye0202

Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member

4,048 Messages
    5,701 Likes Received
    You're a hard worker.......lol

6. dlobell

dlobell Member

8 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Canty is right...you have to pay DLaw, Cooper and Zeke before you even consider extending Dak.

blumayne38, Cebrin, Wood and 21 others like this.
  7. Tangle_Foot

Tangle_Foot Well-Known Member

1,876 Messages
    6,385 Likes Received
    We could run the table and I wouldn't rush to extend him, what's he going to do sit out, that would tell me a lot about his character.

8. PAPPYDOG

PAPPYDOG Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,606 Messages
    3,093 Likes Received
    What's another 23 years of non Superbowl Glory now really....:(...and on top of that we have to Watch the Worst and most ANEMIC QB @ passing Offense we ever had......dang....Go Mets baby....lol...

9. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Member

13 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Ugh. What to wish for, what to wish for...

10. Doomsday77

Doomsday77 Member

19 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Couldn't disagree more with Nick and his ridiculous scenario. Do you seriously think we would be better off losing a football game? Even if we lose Sunday we have a very, very good chance at winning the division. Also, who is to say Dak isn't going to improve over the next 3 games after Philly? I'm not making a case for the next contract just making a case that the media makes a living on speculation.

11. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

3,201 Messages
    4,547 Likes Received
    Wow, talk about whining??? LOL

RGV_C_Los, Ranching and VACowboy like this.
  12. black label

black label Well-Known Member

2,587 Messages
    4,582 Likes Received
    We end up with a scrub at qb and lose the d we finally have

13. PAPPYDOG

PAPPYDOG Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,606 Messages
    3,093 Likes Received
    Yep we will lose all this talent to the Dak-Wasteland......3 years from now some of these Dak-zoids here will still be blaming everyone and everything why we can't win the SB and that dak is still growing.....Jerry you cannot be this much of a fool....???????

14. TheSkaven

TheSkaven Last Man Standing Zone Supporter

5,329 Messages
    2,233 Likes Received
    Just remember the words of Bill Parcells. “You can’t just pick up the phone and dial 1-800-QUARTERBACK”.

Dak isn’t perfect but he’s good enough. There are no free agent quarterbacks better this off season. The franchise has no number 1 pick.

So @Risen Star if your plan is to wait until the 2020 draft to pick one and start him in 2021, then start over with the offensive line, running back, and defense, count me out.

What is your plan exactly?

This is a team sport and Dak does enough to win (as witness by his 29-15 record).

15. Doomsday77

Doomsday77 Member

19 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Since I'm not able to give a thumbs up...I "like this"

RGV_C_Los, Tcar, dfan32 and 1 other person like this.
  16. Pass2Run

Pass2Run Well-Known Member

300 Messages
    287 Likes Received
    The Dak haters are hilarious.

All the guy does is win, and yet here you are.. kind of pathetic, really.

17. Jake

Jake Curmudgeon

11,373 Messages
    19,369 Likes Received
    I'd prefer to sign Dak to a Blake Bortles (3 years, $54 million) contract but Jerry will probably give him a Matthew Stafford (5 years, $135 million) one.

kskboys, Pass2Run, KeepinTime and 7 others like this.
  18. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

13,136 Messages
    7,581 Likes Received
    I had hoped we’d sign Dak to more of a Borytles type contract. But if Jerry inks Dak to a huge contract it’s going to limit surrounding him. That’s a fact.

19. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

13,136 Messages
    7,581 Likes Received
    He hasn’t won anything yet.

His talent and passing skills simply don’t warrant an elite contract. His marketability does.

Dak brings many qualities. He’s a gamer . Playmaker. A winner. But he’s proven thus far he needs more surrounding support than elite QB’s. Time will tell. But he certainly doesn’t measure up at this point in the top prolific passing QB’s in the NFL.

20. black label

black label Well-Known Member

2,587 Messages
    4,582 Likes Received
    Jerry sure is, and when his check down buddy leaves for a boat load of cash somewhere else going to be a Jerry move that just keeps on giving

PAPPYDOG likes this.