The Video Game Thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It's been a tough outing for consoles this round. Between pre-orders, stock issues, games shutting down consoles and/or controllers, bricked consoles, and now reading about stick drift issues...........ouch!! That isn't a diss to either console. Both Xbox and Sony are having issues.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Had no luck at bestbuy. Walmart dropped some at 3pm est. I was able to make another purchase at walmart. I have a feeling my first order from walmart will never arrive or both orders will arrive on the same day and i will have to bring one back instead of just canceling one which would be easier. Estimated delivery date for 2nd Xbox order is January 9th.

Tried to also see if i could get a PS5 but they were much more difficult to add to cart.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
It's been a tough outing for consoles this round. Between pre-orders, stock issues, games shutting down consoles and/or controllers, bricked consoles, and now reading about stick drift issues...........ouch!! That isn't a diss to either console. Both Xbox and Sony are having issues.
It's really kind of stupid and nuts really. yeah I'm extremely grateful to have both, but the actual launch and developing and function of these consoles was extremely underwhelming. I've had issues with both and it is frustrating.

Call of Duty and Cyberpunk are extreme examples of these problems. Honestly I think those who are patient and let all this dust settle will be rewarded more than us crazy old coots who lost sleep and almost got divorces (pretty much me lol). All of the PC peeps with their 3080 cards and 5G rigs are laughing at us haha

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
It's really kind of stupid and nuts really. yeah I'm extremely grateful to have both, but the actual launch and developing and function of these consoles was extremely underwhelming. I've had issues with both and it is frustrating.

Call of Duty and Cyberpunk are extreme examples of these problems. Honestly I think those who are patient and let all this dust settle will be rewarded more than us crazy old coots who lost sleep and almost got divorces (pretty much me lol). All of the PC peeps with their 3080 cards and 5G rigs are laughing at us haha

PC guys are having issues, too.

Nickyp

Reaction score
Been trying since launch date to get a ps5. Play station direct closest i got was 6 minutes away then out of stock...failed on direct several times...faile in best buy several times and walmart today included. Ive never found it harder to give away 500 bucks. Its frustrating. It may be time to pay a scalper.:banghead:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Been trying since launch date to get a ps5. Play station direct closest i got was 6 minutes away then out of stock...failed on direct several times...faile in best buy several times and walmart today included. Ive never found it harder to give away 500 bucks. Its frustrating. It may be time to pay a scalper.:banghead:
I was willing to do the same for quite a while there.Don't pay. Its honestly not worth it. I considered it for sure right away at launch but looking back you'll save money and there will be plenty of consoles stocked in Jan/Feb. Don't feed the scalper demons lol

Lutonio

Reaction score
Back at it on Hunt: Showdown. All it takes is hitting one sound trap — if your volume is up, you can hear this other duo hit a group of crows as I’m climbing this building and give their location away, so I knew exactly where to look. Also note, the muzzle velocity of shots on these old timey weapons combined with no aim assist make this a hell of a shot.