The Video Game Thread

JayFord

Reaction score
Been playing Hellblade with The Series X update and WOW. Truly feels like I'm playing inside a movie. IGN claims it runs better than current high end PC's. Truly magnificent graphics and a wonderful game so far. A little bit linear, but again...the Ray Tracing enhancements are incredible.
that game was impressive on my base ps4 i cant imagine how good it looks and sounds on series x

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
239502791_10157916387601292_7993772578329182250_n.jpg

maxdogg

Reaction score
Skyrim is a wonderful game. My favorite is still Morrowind by far though. If they remade/remastered it, would be a day one purchase for me.
I like morrowind also and would also love a remaster of that but I think my favorite is Oblivion. I would love a remaster of that. And like he says in the video I would love a Fallout 3 and new vegas remaster. I think they will do it at some point.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
I like morrowind also and would also love a remaster of that but I think my favorite is Oblivion. I would love a remaster of that. And like he says in the video I would love a Fallout 3 and new vegas remaster. I think they will do it at some point.

https://www.wabbajack.org/#/modlists/gallery

There is a Fallout 3 remake on this list, as well as a graphical Morrowind update, haven't played either. Click the NSFW button at the top if you want to see the full list.

I'm currently deep into Living Skyrim 3 which is amazing. All for PC though.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
https://www.wabbajack.org/#/modlists/gallery

There is a Fallout 3 remake on this list, as well as a graphical Morrowind update, haven't played either. Click the NSFW button at the top if you want to see the full list.

I'm currently deep into Living Skyrim 3 which is amazing. All for PC though.

Looking for a download link for Living Skyrim with no luck, all the links i have found seem to be dead ends.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score