The Video Game Thread

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Another game I'm trying to get into is Splitgate. Seems to be all the gaming rage right now. It's like if Portal and Halo had a baby. Some are claiming it's the best competitive FPS ever. I've barely played as the servers are wrecked because of the popularity. Seems incredibly addicting so far though.

maxdogg

Reaction score
When dogs run in their sleep, it wouldn't be a Bethesda game without glitches...
VGf2PkH.gif
:D
Gotta love Todd.

Last edited by a moderator:

catiii

Reaction score
I'm of PS1 and PS2 generation. Have no idea how to get into PC games, especially free ones. But I do play online chess. Does anyone else play chess? If so, what's your fav site? I use chess dot com and lichess. I lose but it's fun.
I did play MS Flight sim for Windows 95 and XP before they ruined it by changing windows and the discs no longer worked. My Win95 machine broke long ago. Hecho en China.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I'm of PS1 and PS2 generation. Have no idea how to get into PC games, especially free ones. But I do play online chess. Does anyone else play chess? If so, what's your fav site? I use chess dot com and lichess. I lose but it's fun.
I did play MS Flight sim for Windows 95 and XP before they ruined it by changing windows and the discs no longer worked. My Win95 machine broke long ago. Hecho en China.

I'm on chess.com. Also terrible. Want a game?

catiii

Reaction score
I'm on chess.com. Also terrible. Want a game?
Si. I find 25 min to be relaxing and as fast as I want. 5-15 min too easy to make mistakes and think blitz is simply ridiculous and destroys the game completely.