BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
M49Z2xG.gif
:lmao:
:laugh: That was so wrong

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I finally bought a switch. So far I have bought Pokémon shield and I bought Zelda: Breath of the Wild also.

I have put about 5 hours into Pokémon shield. Not even at the first gym yet. But so far it’s a lot of fun. The story and dialogue is obviously kid oriented but the gameplay mechanics and combat mechanics are far deeper than they were in the original games.

Side note; I’m already in love with the switch. Being able to transition from handheld to a console instantly is pretty damn awesome.

also, I paid for the yearly subscription to Nintendo online and it comes with a ton of old school NES games and Super Nintendo games. Being able to play the original games handheld is great so far.

I was absolutely stuck on Punch Out yesterday. I loved that game growing up (well, Mike Tyson's Punch Out but the one on the Switch is the same thing sans Tyson). Also played some Super Mario from the SNES. So awesome having these classic games in your hand. I did find out there is a rewind feature on the Switch. You kill Mario, oops, let me just rewind that a few frames. :muttley:

HungryLion

Reaction score
I was absolutely stuck on Punch Out yesterday. I loved that game growing up (well, Mike Tyson's Punch Out but the one on the Switch is the same thing sans Tyson). Also played some Super Mario from the SNES. So awesome having these classic games in your hand. I did find out there is a rewind feature on the Switch. You kill Mario, oops, let me just rewind that a few frames. :muttley:

Yes, those old school games are a lot easier to deal with when you can save them at any point you want effectively.

Not like back when in the original years when once you’re out of lives you go all the way back to the beginning. Lol

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I swear those hard platforming games like Mario/Batman/Ninja Turtles (NES) type games ruined from them now. I see a game where I have to hop on stuff with timing, etc. movin along. Those old games have that Bloodborne Dark Souls difficulty you have to seek out spec now. Rant aside wish I had a rewind button too :D

John813

Reaction score
Boy, MW is the first shooter, outside of gears, I've gotten since MW3...

Rusty ** still in the campaign. Probably get slaughtered in MP.