Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Finish Him! :D
tenor.gif

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Microsoft is making gaming PCs now? :D :D

Looks like it, am pretty sure the price is going to be high end.
https://gizmodo.com/we-know-the-name-of-the-next-xbox-and-its-series-ous-1840403689

During the presentation, Microsoft’s Xbox chief Phil Spencer confirmed the Xbox Series X works in either a vertical or horizontal orientation—so no need to buy a new TV stand just yet—and he promised it will “deliver four times the processing power of Xbox One X in the most quiet and efficient way.” An official Microsoft announcement went into a bit more detail about the console’s hardware. The Xbox Series X will support 60FPS, 4K, and 8K visuals “with a possibility of up to 120FPS.” It also boasts a “next-generation SSD” that Microsoft claims “will virtually eliminate load times.”

John813

Reaction score
Interesting. In the past I've usually would have both consoles after a while, when one goes on sale, but for this past generation I only had an xbox 1 and then the x.

Not sure which console to get next go around.
Gears franchise is ok at best. Do like the forza series and horizon. Haven't been pumped for a halo game since maybe #3?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Interesting. In the past I've usually would have both consoles after a while, when one goes on sale, but for this past generation I only had an xbox 1 and then the x.

Not sure which console to get next go around.
Gears franchise is ok at best. Do like the forza series and horizon. Haven't been pumped for a halo game since maybe #3?

Agreed on all of this. I love the Forza series and exactly the same with Halo. They kind of "lost" me after 3. I have both Xbox One and PS4, and while it is nice to have both, I do tend to find myself turning the Xbox on a lot more. Just my preference.

John813

Reaction score
Agreed on all of this. I love the Forza series and exactly the same with Halo. They kind of "lost" me after 3. I have both Xbox One and PS4, and while it is nice to have both, I do tend to find myself turning the Xbox on a lot more. Just my preference.

I do like it's layout more over the PS4. Although I missed out on God of war and other exclusive games this go around.

In the past all my friends had the Xbox so went with that for multiplayer but now only a few still remain online and we are never in at the same time.

Hopefully the pricing is fair. No rush to get the latest and greatest consoles anymore. Could wait a bit especially with the madness that comes with these launches.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Absolutely the same here. I'm going to get both consoles but I tend to go Playstation for exclusives and Xbox for everything else. I'm just hyped for a new gen. Felt like I just stood in line at Walmart for the PS4 lol.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I do like it's layout more over the PS4. Although I missed out on God of war and other exclusive games this go around.

In the past all my friends had the Xbox so went with that for multiplayer but now only a few still remain online and we are never in at the same time.

Hopefully the pricing is fair. No rush to get the latest and greatest consoles anymore. Could wait a bit especially with the madness that comes with these launches.

Yeah I may wait this one out too. It is going to be hard for me, but I am going to try to have discipline this go around. It's just impossible to keep up anymore. Six months after this Xbox release they will have the Xbox Series XX with more power or 12k graphics or some dumb thing I probably really don't need. haha But I'm a sucker for technology.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Started enjoying BL3.

Story is... could be better, but the game-play is quite enjoyable.

Edit: I LOVED the Tommy Wiseau side mission, by the by.
Completely unexpected and thoroughly enjoyed.

Kudos.

John813

Reaction score
Yeah I may wait this one out too. It is going to be hard for me, but I am going to try to have discipline this go around. It's just impossible to keep up anymore. Six months after this Xbox release they will have the Xbox Series XX with more power or 12k graphics or some dumb thing I probably really don't need. haha But I'm a sucker for technology.

Exactly. Seems obvious they'll have 2-3 variations of the series console

John813

Reaction score
Replaying M.W. on realism.
Enjoying this go around now that I've gotten used to a "realistic" shooter.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Replaying M.W. on realism.
Enjoying this go around now that I've gotten used to a "realistic" shooter.
I've never tried that. Played some Hardcore the other night, and to be honest, didn't feel that much different to me from core since the TTK is so quick in this game.

John813

Reaction score
I've never tried that. Played some Hardcore the other night, and to be honest, didn't feel that much different to me from core since the TTK is so quick in this game.

It is. Just like the no hud. Makes me second guess the ammo/how much longer till reload etc. And also no alerts for any nearby grenades.

Also, it's super easy to die, but I came from Regular on the first try. Which still was easy to die from lol.

Beat the Hospital mission while only dying twice somehow. Felt like I died 10+ times the first attempt

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It is. Just like the no hud. Makes me second guess the ammo/how much longer till reload etc. And also no alerts for any nearby grenades.

Also, it's super easy to die, but I came from Regular on the first try. Which still was easy to die from lol.

Beat the Hospital mission while only dying twice somehow. Felt like I died 10+ times the first attempt

I will have to give it a whirl. I tried some 2v2 the other night and found myself kind of having fun with it. I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but, for some reason I am loving all the game modes on Modern Warfare. Groundwar is hit and miss for me. Some maps in that mode aren't bad and some I hate (looking at you Karst River Quarry).