The Video Game Thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Staying home all weekend considering everything, etc. Just started Red Dead 2 and finally getting into it a little bit, finally got a new horse lol. Should kill my weekend :D The morality system is messing with me, I keep accidentally killing folks when I mean to fist fight, etc. Press R2 blam, oops time to run!

My thoughts exactly!! Time to dust off the ole' controllers! :cool:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly!! Time to dust off the ole' controllers! :cool:
Feel ya brotha, went through my drought last few month; play for 5 mins and lose interest. The "kid" in me is back:D Weird how that dynamic works, I'll be half convinced I "outgrew" gaming or something, then next month I'm itching to get out of work like I got Mario waiting as a kid. Refreshing bc I don't want to lose that element of me, etc.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Feel ya brotha, went through my drought last few month; play for 5 mins and lose interest. The "kid" in me is back:D Weird how that dynamic works, I'll be half convinced I "outgrew" gaming or something, then next month I'm itching to get out of work like I got Mario waiting as a kid. Refreshing bc I don't want to lose that element of me, etc.

Yup, I get that 1000%!!!

Also, forgot to address your comment about RDR2 earlier. Glad you are enjoying it. I thought it was a fantastic game and quite possibly one of the greatest open maps I've had the privilege of traversing. From it's realism to it's pure graphical beauty, it was a pleasure to play.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
TIME FOR SOME DOOM SOON. LET'S Raze Some HELL! Wow...I think Ive played every Doom game. One of my favorite franchises ever.
With the semi "lockdown" Doom and other new titles are going to clean up digitally. RE3 in a month too...gamers are ominously quiet bc we half like this set up...you mean we have to stay home and fine something to kill the time....? Hmmm, darn it.:thumbup:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Apex Legends caught my eye the other day and I thought, "It's been awhile. I will play a quick round!" Here we are a few days later and I'm completely hooked all over again. :laugh:

Then, on the other hand, I have a bunch of friends playing COD Warzone, so, I've been hopping in with them during the evenings. I'm actually really enjoying it. I was a bit burnt out on the Battle Royale scene for awhile but these 2 games got me back.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Apex Legends caught my eye the other day and I thought, "It's been awhile. I will play a quick round!" Here we are a few days later and I'm completely hooked all over again. :laugh:

Then, on the other hand, I have a bunch of friends playing COD Warzone, so, I've been hopping in with them during the evenings. I'm actually really enjoying it. I was a bit burnt out on the Battle Royale scene for awhile but these 2 games got me back.

So that was you that killed me last night in COD, huh.:laugh::laugh:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
TIME FOR SOME DOOM SOON. LET'S Raze Some HELL! Wow...I think Ive played every Doom game. One of my favorite franchises ever.
What's your impression so far? I've been chugging along in Red Dead 2 (game is tight) and now get why it' so beloved. Starts a little slow but the world is so deep it hooks you with random encounters until the story missions get more interesting.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
So I hit the scene in red dead with the brother and sister at the pig farm by chance while roaming and robbin:omg: I came in to rob the house with my mask on and they welcomed me into their cabin as if I wasn't wearing it (that should've been a hint).lol

They rolled me! I went for a second sip after my drink was obv spiked to see where the story went...who's the weird one? :D Works out bc you get your money back plus their loot when you go back to the cabin. She came at me with a knife! Had to end the incest unf...:muttley:

There's that Rockstar charm I was waiting for

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
So I hit the scene in red dead with the brother and sister at the pig farm by chance while roaming and robbin:omg: I came in to rob the house with my mask on and they welcomed me into their cabin as if I wasn't wearing it (that should've been a hint).lol

They rolled me! I went for a second sip after my drink was obv spiked to see where the story went...who's the weird one? :D Works out bc you get your money back plus their loot when you go back to the cabin. She came at me with a knife! Had to end the incest unf...:muttley:

There's that Rockstar charm I was waiting for

:laugh:

How is your map doing? I played that game for hours upon hours and still had little sections of the map undiscovered.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
:laugh:

How is your map doing? I played that game for hours upon hours and still had little sections of the map undiscovered.
I did the train ticket trick to get to most spots they allow me like Saint Denis that the story hsn't got to yet, but just started chp 3. This pig farm was near flatwood, but am on the 2nd camp now after shooting up Valentine. I still have spots whited out too and prob will at the end of it. I know there's a new Austin I haven't even scratched yet.