The Video Game Thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wow!!! When I was like 10/11 my dad brought home our first home PC. Early 90s. It was a HP tower unit (thing was gigantic lol). Anyway, I remember we had acquired a bunch of games with it. I randomly started thinking about them the other day and went on a hunt to see if I could find a few. One was this weird surgery game I remember playing. It was super tough and I was never able to be successful at it, especially being a young kid, but man, I remember thinking it was the coolest thing ever. I couldn't remember the name of some of these but with some searching I found them. You got to love YouTube. Talk about blasts from the past right here, and wow, have we come a long ways in terms of gaming technology.

Life & Death

Commandeer Keen

Battle Chess

Wing Commander

Vette

In fact, it looked identical to this. Could have been the same model for all I know.
VectraRS20CwithMonitor-35.jpg

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Burned through Guns, Love and Tentacle's, the new Borderlands 3 DLC. Story was ok, but it was a super fun playthrough. Not quite as good as the Moxxi Heist DLC, but still pretty solid.

I dont think I burnt myself out on the game . Im gonna circle back to Fallout 4 settlement building amd maintenance lol

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just read the review on Resident Evil 3 (6 on Gamespot). The story is only 6 hours long which is steep for $60.00. Kinda sux, was looking fwd to it.

Found this neat little website that tells you how long a average playthrough is as well as how long to complete everything etc.
It says 3 is around 5 hours and that's for everything. It says the remake of RE2 is around 8 with completing everything around 3. When I played all of them on the PlayStation back in the day I always thought 3 was easily the weakest. I agree, not worth 60, not even close.
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=57479#search1

We Found 61 Games for "resident evil "

maxdogg

Reaction score
Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord released today on Steam EA.

They are offering a 10% off discount for a couple weeks as well as an additional 10% if you own a previous Mount and Blade title on Steam.

Have you played it yet? I played the heck out of warband a couple years back. I'm wondering how the campaign is.will it be more scripted or more of the same.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Have you played it yet? I played the heck out of warband a couple years back. I'm wondering how the campaign is.will it be more scripted or more of the same.

I like it so far but am a pretty much a noob so have a lot to learn.
There is a 10% off now and another 10% if you have another M&B title in your steam library.

maxdogg

Reaction score
I like it so far but am a pretty much a noob so have a lot to learn.
There is a 10% off now and another 10% if you have another M&B title in your steam library.
Yeah I have Warband and all the dlc. No doubt it was always a blast to play but so far the early lets plays dont look much different.
I could be wrong though. I hope it's a lot different and then I will get it.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Found this neat little website that tells you how long a average playthrough is as well as how long to complete everything etc.
It says 3 is around 5 hours and that's for everything. It says the remake of RE2 is around 8 with completing everything around 3. When I played all of them on the PlayStation back in the day I always thought 3 was easily the weakest. I agree, not worth 60, not even close.
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=57479#search1

We Found 61 Games for "resident evil "
Wow cool info Johhny thanks. Sure, I'll go with 8 hours to complete RE2:muttley: Nevertheless, think I'm going to buy Surge 2 or Greedfall, see their on sale on PSN.