The Video Game Thread

Juggernaut

Reaction score
wpX1azO.gif

:facepalm:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
If you are a PC Gamer and have the slightest interest in Star Citizen its free to try now until June 1st.

Looks slick, I've heard about this game as a console guy for so long in passing. Is it a space MMO or is there any single player story stuff? Feeling a bit stagnant right now tbh looking for something fresh (though likely not this game unf bc my pc is band aid mode)

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Looks slick, I've heard about this game as a console guy for so long in passing. Is it a space MMO or is there any single player story stuff? Feeling a bit stagnant right now tbh looking for something fresh (though likely not this game unf bc my pc is band aid mode)

It is still in development and isn't released yet. If you have bought into the game you can play what is finished, or catch it when its free to try. I believe and don't quote me on this, it has a single player mode called Squadron 42 and the regular mode just plain Star Citizen is indeed an MMO.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Any of you guys play Golf? I've been playing The Golf Club for the last two versions. They've finally signed with the PGA and I think the new version (released in August) will be called PGA 2021 instead of The Golf Club 2021.

Easily the best Golf game on the market. Glad we will have more PGA courses now. (I play on PC with a controller though)

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Any of you guys play Golf? I've been playing The Golf Club for the last two versions. They've finally signed with the PGA and I think the new version (released in August) will be called PGA 2021 instead of The Golf Club 2021.

Easily the best Golf game on the market. Glad we will have more PGA courses now. (I play on PC with a controller though)

Thanks for the recommendation i'll check it out.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I never know what I want for Christmas when the wife asks every year. I really don’t care, I get what I like over the course of the year.

Not this time! I put in an early request last month. I have had my eyes on some original arcade stand-up consoles. I currently have Galaga and Pac-Man in storage. There are three that I will eventually get.....Track and Field, Dragons Lair and Joust.

I put a wrench in things and told her I want a Donkey Kong first and foremost. I hope she makes it happen, if not.....I will :grin: