The Video Game Thread

Juggernaut

Reaction score

ZLjFFPU.png

:muttley:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I've been stuck on Forza Horizon 4 again. They released a couple new maps and they reeled me on on a "special" package price. One of them is Lego Speed Champion map. Let me tell you, my initial thought was "meh I will check it out" and now I've been stuck on that one for like a week and a half. It's just fantastic to play. The map is great, it's a good mix of real and Lego objects, and has addicting challenges. I've just been having a blast playing with it.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I said it years ago and still agree, Lord of the Rings Online has some of the better graphics in any MMORPG out there, especially for being 14 years old. The cloak which you see here I redeemed after finding a code for it in a very old issue of Computer Gaming monthly. Will post more later
Screen-Shot-2020-06-06-125541-0.jpg

maxdogg

Reaction score
It seems like a good game, I've only got a few hours into it but like the darker twist/humor. Pays to be shady or lie, etc. The non nice guy lead is cool for a change.
I know right? I diverted the power back to Edgewater instead of giving it to the deserters.
But I did agree to try and convince Reed to leave
I like games that give so much free choice that changes the story.