The Video Game Thread

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Who says WOW Classic isn't populated, this is Stormwind on a PVE server this afternoon.
Screenshot-7.png

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nvidia s new RTX 30XX cards will upset everyone who just bought a 2080 Ti

plugged

Nvidia today revealed its latest line of graphics cards, called the RTX 30 series. With three new cards on the way, two of them relatively inexpensive, Nvidia promises they ll be the next step-up for PC gaming and from what we ve seen, it certainly looks like it can back up that claim. The specs for [ ]

Read Full Story

---

The new low-end RTX3070 ($499) is supposed to be faster than the current high-end RTX2080-TI ($1,199) card at less than half the price.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Nvidia s new RTX 30XX cards will upset everyone who just bought a 2080 Ti

plugged

Nvidia today revealed its latest line of graphics cards, called the RTX 30 series. With three new cards on the way, two of them relatively inexpensive, Nvidia promises they ll be the next step-up for PC gaming and from what we ve seen, it certainly looks like it can back up that claim. The specs for [ ]

Read Full Story

---

The new low-end RTX3070 ($499) is supposed to be faster than the current high-end RTX2080-TI ($1,199) card at less than half the price.

Very interesting.
I may have to put the 3060 or 3070 on the wish list.

JayFord

Reaction score
I gave in and bought madden

is it fun to play? Yes...i havent played madden in years and i love football so of course imma have some fun

is it flawed? Lol this game is a beta that they released at full retail price...there are so many issues its ridiculous....but this is why this is the first madden ive bought in years